Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

:D tshirt and flip flop weather. and this guy i want wore shorts and damn does he have nice calves.

It really is nice. Hopefully the weather stops fucking around and stays this way.

cinnaminson said:

:giggle: not quite, I don't have pink eyes but I am really really pale with light blonde hair.

I just can't get a tan dammit. Sucks lliving in Australia and being pale, I can get sunburnt in 10 mins :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/sicycat/General 2/Cinnaminson.jpg

a bad photo of me during summer last year:eyebrow:

well you're pretty even if you don't tan.

i definitely tan, my face burns but as long as i take care of it i can get a nice bit of color.

phillyfan26 said:
I burn on my back but I never feel it, so I don't worry too much about it.

hopefully you won't feel the skin cancer either.

i always put spf 15 on when i tan, well always as in, when i can reach everywhere evenly.

phillyfan26 said:

I did too, actually. Had it not been for the slippers comment, I would have believed that to be the case.

me too. and for a millisecond i wondered why she didn't just put on a sweater if her nips were cold.

I don't know what SPF I use, but I use something.

I don't tan, though. Like, tan as an activity. I do summer-related activities (i.e.: Jersey shore, pools, shirtless wiffleball etc.) and get tan. Tanning itself is too boring for me.

phillyfan26 said:
I don't know what SPF I use, but I use something.

I don't tan, though. Like, tan as an activity. I do summer-related activities (i.e.: Jersey shore, pools, shirtless wiffleball etc.) and get tan. Tanning itself is too boring for me.

if i remember i always have spf 15 on my face, and i put it on my body for being outdoors. i don't tan as much as many girls, but i like a good lay-down in the sun for a nap with a u2 show on the ipod or to read. but i also am active in other ways and my arms always end up way darker than the rest of me.

this au pair family i just talked to has 2.5 acres of land, i could totally get a tan sans tan lines while the kids are at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom