Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
So THAT's where you were. I should've known.

Now that I've met somebody who shares my obsession, it's not hard to get out and about for far too long.

But the time just flies when you're trackside, it's amazing.

Axver said:

Vazza made a comment early on in the thread about nothing happening in South Dakota that has proved to be rather prophetic.

Yeah, nothing goes on there. I imagine it's the equivalent of going to the desert or something in Australia. Just colder.

Axver said:

Now that I've met somebody who shares my obsession, it's not hard to get out and about for far too long.

Epic phailure on your LJ. No posts in 11 days? C'mon.

cinnaminson said:
:wave: shouldn't you people be at work or school or something.

Yeah, I should be going soon actually. But will you guys keep the postwhorehouse alive in my absence ...?

phillyfan26 said:

Epic phailure on your LJ. No posts in 11 days? C'mon.

I keep meaning to post, but then I get lazy. Eh. Look for something later today. Like when you get up tomorrow morning. I don't promise anything INTERESTING, though.

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, nothing goes on there. I imagine it's the equivalent of going to the desert or something in Australia. Just colder.

I recall things happening when we went to Wittenoom and Useless Loop!

Axver said:

Yeah, I should be going soon actually. But will you guys keep the postwhorehouse alive in my absence ...?

I've got 2 Dvd's to watch and a cat enclosure to make. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who wants to bet that I only watch the Dvd's while shoving excess amounts of easter chocolate in my gob.:D

cinnaminson said:

I've got 2 Dvd's to watch and a cat enclosure to make. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who wants to bet that I only watch the Dvd's while shoving excess amounts of easter chocolate in my gob.:D

I think that's a very safe bet. :wink:

:jealous:

You walked right into that.

But now you've got me thinking about trains and sex, and not in a creepy Axver-like way. I'm just thinking... I bet sex on train tracks could be fun, provided you get out of the way when a train is coming.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
You walked right into that.

But now you've got me thinking about trains and sex, and not in a creepy Axver-like way. I'm just thinking... I bet sex on train tracks could be fun, provided you get out of the way when a train is coming.

don't they empty the toilets onto the train tracks?

but hey, no judgement :ohmy:

:lol: I think the ballast and wooden sleepers wouldn't be too comfortable, and if you knocked your head on a rail ...

I think it'd be smarter to just have sex on the train itself!

Righto folks, I need to go. Have a good one! See you in a few hours. :wave:

phillyfan26 said:
Our weather today was gorgeous considering spring has just started. It was 61F (converts it in head), which is I guess about 16C.

:D tshirt and flip flop weather. and this guy i want wore shorts and damn does he have nice calves.

What is it with men and nerding over transportation.

Today I was told by someone who shall remain nameless, that given a choice between mountain biking and sex, he'd choose the biking :|

Axver said:

oh yes. are you gonna hit it with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom