Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate, I will probably make it, as I've posted right around 4500x since January 1st this year....

Actually, in 6 months I've posted 6000x, but the first 3 months were before this chat was going full force.

So my average has gone up. With 9 months to go in the year at 1500 posts per month, I will make another 13500 posts this year. Which would put me over 20000.

But now I have to go. And you'll pass me right back up. But I just thought I'd point it out.

phillyfan26 said:
It's not hard to get that lazy, but at least you spell the words right.

Think of it this way: Irvine doesn't use the shift key.

the thing is, i'm a terrible speller and sometimes fuck up because i don't know how to spell shit. also sometimes i fuck up on ridiculously easy shit, like "neclase" i have no idea where that one came from but i typed it to nsw and he made fun of me mercilessly and deservedly.

the tourist said:
It is possible. With her gone, I will definitely pass her to 20,000.

hey whore. i'll still be gone for the summer but my africa plans fell through this week so i'll probably be with full internet access learning french in europe, ready to compete, next year.

in fact funny fucking story. i'm looking for an au pair job. i'm also in a class on central africa where we read a book by an explorer today that was in some ways a self-charicature and certainly was packed with tropes/stereotypes of africa, the african traveller, white people in africa, etc. so the professor mentions this book about a few women who went to Africa to save rhinos (wtf) and how each chapter of the book is "we went to a village. we told them about our project. the people loved us. we loved the people. etc etc." so i get an email about an au pair position in germany (not what i'm looking for really) and they say "we are two families with very interesting pasts - mother1 and mother2 spent 3 years in africa saving rhinos." i fucking wet my pants laughing.

Varitek said:

hey whore. i'll still be gone for the summer but my africa plans fell through this week so i'll probably be with full internet access learning french in europe, ready to compete, next year.

in fact funny fucking story. i'm looking for an au pair job. i'm also in a class on central africa where we read a book by an explorer today that was in some ways a self-charicature and certainly was packed with tropes/stereotypes of africa, the african traveller, white people in africa, etc. so the professor mentions this book about a few women who went to Africa to save rhinos (wtf) and how each chapter of the book is "we went to a village. we told them about our project. the people loved us. we loved the people. etc etc." so i get an email about an au pair position in germany (not what i'm looking for really) and they say "we are two families with very interesting pasts - mother1 and mother2 spent 3 years in africa saving rhinos." i fucking wet my pants laughing.

I wonder if i could spend time in the USA learning American....

:laugh: at your story

Varitek said:

:lol:

Varitek said:

the thing is, i'm a terrible speller and sometimes fuck up because i don't know how to spell shit. also sometimes i fuck up on ridiculously easy shit, like "neclase" i have no idea where that one came from but i typed it to nsw and he made fun of me mercilessly and deservedly.

I think I've discussed before that I write as I speak. So, every once in a while, I'll type a word like "one" instead of "won," despite knowing the difference, just because they sound the same. I often will type the way I say something too, even if it's weird (i.e.: cuttin' the "g" off the end of "-ing" words).

I try to avoid it usually, and usually succeed if I'm concentrating. But when I type fast, sometimes I miss things.

(Example: This isn't even a word, but when I first typed "every once" above, it was written as "everyones in a while.")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom