Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:
Damn, I should really be in bed.

Have a good one, cats. :wave:

Oh shit, I need to have an early night too. I'll probably be up another 90 minutes, but still, ugh.

Have a good one! :wave:

coolian2 said:

poster94145809.jpg

Alright then, I shall.

Chunnel.jpg

Hey dudes :wave:.... can't stop long, had 3 hours sleep (which I just typed as "horus").... needz early night.

Had a thought. Phail's opening act needs to be called Touchpad. Or possibly right out and call them "Fuck my Touchpad" if they want to be confrontational performance-art types, a la Virgin Prunes.... :hmm:

Alisaura said:
Hey dudes :wave:.... can't stop long, had 3 hours sleep (which I just typed as "horus").... needz early night.

Had a thought. Phail's opening act needs to be called Touchpad. Or possibly right out and call them "Fuck my Touchpad" if they want to be confrontational performance-art types, a la Virgin Prunes.... :hmm:

Yikes. At least I'm running on six. But still, the things I do for trains, like giving up a good morning's sleep. :crack:

And :lmao:, Fuck My Touchpad should be our permanent opener. But who will be in it?

Alisaura said:

:laugh:

Alisaura said:

Unico, for starters....

And Ian, it's got to have Ian. He can do strange and exciting things with touchpads.

Though both him and Mia kinda need to move to Melbourne too.

i lurrrve top gear too, i watched the greatest one where they made mini's into limo's it was fucking awesome ! and then they took celebritys to the brit awards in them whilst getting lost and jammed in tiny london streets. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom