Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, i only got a handful of crappy photos today of the one plane. I can't be fucked posting the best one because i have to crop it to get the subject centred.

But here is the only plane of note i saw today....

IMG_1198.jpg

I hope some fool doesn't get my latest poster and replies with "huurrrrr thatz not Addam".

Varitek said:

its been taken down

Are you under 18? It works fine for me.

Holy crap, I'm not sure if I should be offended or laugh. It's pretty funny, I will say, but if that were Muhammed being made fun of...

I don't see it as making fun of Jesus, I just think it's proving to make something funny out of a serious event, and fucking winning.

If it did offend you though, I apologize!

The Sad Punk said:

Are you under 18? It works fine for me.

I don't see it as making fun of Jesus, I just think it's proving to make something funny out of a serious event, and fucking winning.

oh i don't have a youtube account

major_panic said:

Holy crap, I'm not sure if I should be offended or laugh. It's pretty funny, I will say, but if that were Muhammed being made fun of... :yikes:

:laugh:

that was brilliant , and if it were muhammed being made fun of even better.

i hate everyone. :up:

and the comments underneath are priceless :eeklaugh:

The Sad Punk said:

If it did offend you though, I apologize!

Nah, I'm not that easily offended. I get the spirit in which it was intended! :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom