Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

we should make a series of 5-6 different kunstmuseum posters each driving the point home in a serioiusly unfunny way. maybe then he'll go away.

Saddo nice poster.

I endorse this entirely.

Ok, I'm going to start the barrage. How's this for an opening shot?

poster51081159.jpg

Nah, I haven't referenced the Kunstmuseum, Bonnie did.

Just posted my whalers one.

major_panic said:
To be sure, U2 haven't toured anywhere near Switzerland / Austria before, have they Ax?

They've played both countries.

Ah, Maj., just saw your poster! :lol:

It works. Nowhere that U2's ever actually played appears on the map, so it's all good.

:wave: just here for a couple of minutes. Having visitors soon so had to do the 5 minute pick up . . . . . piles of magazines and assorted crap in the bedroom and shut the door, dirty dishes in the oven with a lovely tea towel covering the glass :D

cinnaminson said:
:wave: just here for a couple of minutes. Having visitors soon so had to do the 5 minute pick up . . . . . piles of magazines and assorted crap in the bedroom and shut the door, dirty dishes in the oven with a lovely tea towel covering the glass :D

:lmao:

GET A DISHWASHER.

cinnaminson said:

WIN

cinnaminson said:

:lol:

I've discovered you can hide almost any mess by pushing it into one corner of a couch and covering it with a seemingly carelessly discarded jacket.

major_panic said:
And again in tribute to Bonnie and the good old Annhilation tour, here comes another one!

That was awesome.

Now we just need an Axver's backyard poster. I'd make one, but it wouldn't seem right coming from me.

major_panic said:
OOOHHHHH Daniel better watch out with his latest poster, that one's seriously pushing it...

It's one of the best yet too. :lmao:

I really badly want to do this poster, referencing the time of the Kunstmuseum gig:

3AM
It's quiet and there's no-one around

But I don't think many people would get it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom