Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he was probably innocently spectating while clothed... and then just ripped his clothes off and ran out there. That's how streakers usually do it, I think.

Not that I'd know personally :angel:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:lmao: Gluey.

But that sounds scary :yikes: I wouldn't want anybody's balls coming at me that fast.

:lol: Hell no! And you'd need a ball boy to collect them from where they crossed the line!

Can you imagine some poor guy applying for the position of 'ball boy' thinking it would be completely innocent :ohmy:

RavenBlue said:
We don't have that problem at hockey games... no one ever streaks at hockey games.
Nobody wants to slip on the ice naked :yikes:

RavenBlue said:
I think the only one you'd have to worry about that had that type of.. speed would be the energizer bunny.
Furry pink balls!

Plus it would be more of a challenge to streak at a hockey game. You'd have to get naked, then climb over the glass, fall on the ice, hope you didn't injure yourself after the fall.. running around slipping like crazy.

It would be a feat for sure, if anyone dared to try

And then of course, there's the shrinkage issue.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Nobody wants to slip on the ice naked :yikes:

:yikes: Imagine ice burn on your frank n beans or boobs!!

OR, imagine if your balls were a bit damp and STUCK to the ice :yikes: while you kept sliding.....you'd have to hope they could stretch a little!! :yes:

RavenBlue said:
:giggle:

Hilarity would most likely ensue.

And it would more than likely make the highlight reel

You couldn't call that sort of shrinkage a 'highlight' now could you??!! :tongue:

God, can you imagine.

A guy is psyching himself up to streak at a hockey game. He's sweating a little. Finally he works up the nerve to do it. Quickly throwing off his nice warm clothes, he clambers over the glass barrier, losing his grip at the top and falling forward onto the ice. He faceplants on the ice, but not only that, he lands flat on his junk. The embarrassment is almost worse than the pain. But no, it's not over yet. His balls have frozen to the ice. Grimacing in pain, and growing more shamed by the minute, he wrenches himself free and manages to get to his feet, but slips immediately, this time landing on his back and cracking his skull against the ice, giving himself a bad concussion on top of everything else.

Yup. I think everyone that's even remotely considered streaking at a hockey game saw the entire scenario in his head, and immediately decided not to do it.

EDIT: I forgot to even mention shrinkage!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
God, can you imagine.

A guy is psyching himself up to streak at a hockey game. He's sweating a little. Finally he works up the nerve to do it. Quickly throwing off his nice warm clothes, he clambers over the glass barrier, losing his grip at the top and falling forward onto the ice. He faceplants on the ice, but not only that, he lands flat on his junk. The embarrassment is almost worse than the pain. But no, it's not over yet. His balls have frozen to the ice. Grimacing in pain, and growing more shamed by the minute, he wrenches himself free and manages to get to his feet, but slips immediately, this time landing on his back and cracking his skull against the ice, giving himself a bad concussion on top of everything else.

Yup. I think everyone that's even remotely considered streaking at a hockey game saw the entire scenario in his head, and immediately decided not to do it.

EDIT: I forgot to even mention shrinkage!

:lmao:

RavenBlue said:

Not for him anyway :wink:

I'm sure the news reporters would come up with a .. it was so tiny we didn't even have to pixelate it :giggle:

"JOHN! Where's that zoom lens!!!"

DreamOutLoud13 said:
You know, is is weird that I think streakers look especially weird because they've always got their shoes on? Naked men in shoes just look so hilarious :lol:

My man once did a naked streak across a local bridge.....his defence at being caught out....."I wasn't naked! I was wearing jandals on my feet!!"

:lol:

RavenBlue said:
I think wearing shoes is what exhibitionists call 'dressing up'

:lmao:

Mr Gluey was wearing jandals and on crutches as he had just tried to cut two toes off with his skilsaw (accidentally of course!)....I think that should be considered going all out don't you!! :lol:

n628297951_783514_3550.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom