Tea or Coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooshadow

The Fly
For me it has to be without a doubt, no questions asked absolutely the drink starting with t. The c drink just sux it is bitter and tastes like shit it so strong and blatant and it makes u piss as it is a diacetic. While the one starting with the letter after s is subtle and refreshing u take a sip and there are whispers of taste that echo around your mouth only rewarding the individual that is prepared to appreciate. Fifteen minutes later u do not find yourself on the WC trek either unlike other hot drinx...

for mine it is t all tha way!

lol at aforementioned paragraph

Personally, I would lean towards tea. No home is civilised without the makings of it. Ah yes, there's nothing quite like a steaming hot cup to clear out the cobwebs of a morning, not to mention its wonderful ink-black consistency. Truly a delightful broth.

However, the more pertinent question might be: tea for two? To which I can only answer two.

True, I prefer tea in the morning as well. Except if I didn?t sleep- this is when a cigarette, coffee and sunglasses make me look like the slacker that I am.

Strong Puerto Rican coffee! No offense, but what Americans make sometimes cannot be referred to as coffee! :no:

Both,....

Tea in the early morning,....coffee in the late morning, tea in the afternoon,caffee in the early evening.

I love Coffee with a little bit of sugar and milk(I brew my own coffee so its not that bitter or strong on its own i just like to have Milk/Sugar)

I love to have Tea too but not all the time

Most of the time the drink I drink in the morning is WATER!

I like regular iced tea but not hot tea. I don't like black coffee, but I like stuff like espressos and cappucinos and frappucinos. So I guess I like both :scratch:

I have participated in"what's your drinK?" threads before

So what is that you all have in your pantry for when cass:evil: :yes: :eeklaugh: graces your doorstep?

otherwise she turns into..... :macdevil:

hmmm think i better answer that myself

otherwise you'll take a poll and the top answer will probably be rat poison!

Twinings earl grey tea....and ?
a dash of SoGood soy milk

( someone told me last week not to drink soy milk .......what next am I supposed to give up fro gawdsake? They said soak ground almonds in water and the liquid is "just like milk":madspit: :no: :barf:...it was gritty and watery and...blargh!

I inhale coffee. The aroma of freshly ground and brewed "good" coffee...it's almost visible ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . i don't drink it very often, definitely gives me the:hyper: :dance: jitters. handy at times that.

Coffee....in the morning for the caffeine. I need the jolt. OR Biochem passes by oh-so-slowly.

Tea in the evening 'cause it's yummy in my tummy and makes you feel all warm.

WTF?

cass said:

( someone told me last week not to drink soy milk .......what next am I supposed to give up fro gawdsake? They said soak ground almonds in water and the liquid is "just like milk":madspit: :no: :barf:...it was gritty and watery and...blargh!

WHY NOT?? (Has become a soymilk-aholic ever since the lactose thing)....

Love the soymilk in my coffee with some sugar...*having a coffee craving*

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom