Tea or Coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
soy vs nut milk

this is not based in fact at all...a friend told a friend...I was lamenting my fat arse and she suggested I stop drinking soy milk.
The reasoning is that soy milk is high in eostrogen and as a woman, my body already produces enough of that. She claimed it is the reason women have fat arses and to use soy products is just making it worse.
You miss too much these days if you stop and think.........
The home-made nut milk was GROSS, so I'm sticking with my So Good.

(sorry, sweetest -thing earlier in the thread asked about soy milk)

ahhh the first sip of Earl Grey in the morning.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:tongue:

Drinking Kona coffee while you are sitting outside in the ocean breeze, that is pure heaven (but not with that Raw Sugar crap in it - good God that stuff is awful!! :barf: )

I like coffee on the weekends and tea during the week. However, this morning I had a large vanilla latte. Mmmmmm

bonosloveslave said:
Drinking Kona coffee while you are sitting outside in the ocean breeze, that is pure heaven (but not with that Raw Sugar crap in it - good God that stuff is awful!! :barf: )

This sounds very, very beautiful... ocean breeze,,...

There's a cool place here in DC called Teaism. I :heart: the Moroccan Mint tea.

I'm big on coffee with lots of cream and no sugar too.

I just feel the urge to do this....tea glorious tea

actually U2 and tea, are perhaps my 2 favourite things. Well, up there anyway.

If anyone is into the Chinese horoscope and it's association's, and if anyone is also born in the Year of the Ox and if anyone also really digs their tea, like me...getting there:)
you may like to know your lucky symbol is a tea pot. I have a little ornamental one sitiing on the windowsill of my kitchen (it can't hurt)....I was pleased to find it is my thing.
And

Mrs Doyle
housekeeper, the parish house, craggie island.
I adore Mrs Doyle. I feel this may be the place to honour her...but maybe one day I'll start a Father Ted thread instead. I have some funny pictures scanned from the Craggie Island parish magazine collection some of you may enjoy.. I did make a pic of Mrs Doyle avatar sized to use here here....but even though I love her dearly.....it's a bit...well, god bless her.

I love tea:yes:

Back
Top Bottom