Te Urewera National Park Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver now can no longer catch Ian either. Between Ian and I, we owned over half of this thread.

the tourist said:
The train-drivers probably have a points system based on hitting them that they keep as talleys on a whiteboard in some office somewhere where they giggle and drink scotch while playing poker. In the nude.

:lol:

If I were a train driver, I'd be tempted to accelerate, lean out the window, and scream "BRING IT, BITCH! You're the only one who's going to get hurt here!"

the tourist said:

The train-drivers probably have a points system based on hitting them that they keep as talleys on a whiteboard in some office somewhere where they giggle and drink scotch while playing poker. In the nude.

They should, given how stupid people have to be to try and beat them.

the tourist said:
Axver now can no longer catch Ian either. Between Ian and I, we owned over half of this thread.

Fucking hell, guys, way to postwhore. :up:

coolian2 said:

They should, given how stupid people have to be to try and beat them.

I'm going to suggest it at the next train-driver's convention I attend.

Axver said:
So who's making the Inaccessible Island Chat Superthread? All you need to do is state where we've already been, provide a random factoid about the place, and preferably a graphic.

Andrew, Vazza, and I have already done threads. Do you want to, Ian?

Here's its Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inaccessible_Island,_Tristan_da_Cunha

Which thread did I do? Are you counting the Counting one that Sicy closed?

the tourist said:

Which thread did I do? Are you counting the Counting one that Sicy closed?

I thought you did the Aussie one before Djibouti?

the tourist said:

yep that is pretty close.. they also put up the photos of the crushed and decapitated souls that fuck with them

(dad is a train driver, has been for 30 years, oh the mangled shit he has seen )

mysterious_jen said:

yep that is pretty close.. they also put up the photos of the crushed and decapitated souls that fuck with them

(dad is a train driver, has been for 30 years, oh the mangled shit he has seen )

REALLY???? :ohmy: :wink:

mysterious_jen said:

Does he still drive trains? And can I get a cab ride? That'd be a dream. :drool:

Ian, remember how you're supposed to start the thread. Axver, you're in charge of posting the numbers, btw. You assumed that role when you posted them this morning/lastnight.

the tourist said:

You should all be ashamed. Except Ian. He did his best. :wink:

I've tried my best to catch you too! But I was sleeping!

I was totally owning this thread when it began.

the tourist said:
Ian, remember how you're supposed to start the thread. Axver, you're in charge of posting the numbers, btw. You assumed that role when you posted them this morning/lastnight.

That's only my job when Vazza's not around. We've a good relationship going there.

Axver said:

I've tried my best to catch you too! But I was sleeping!

I was totally owning this thread when it began.

Yeah. You had 16 posts and were in the lead. :up: Good for an amateur. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom