Te Urewera National Park Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
And why is it that when the topic of sex comes up, all you boys can talk about is penises? I would have thought you'd go for the girl bits... Interesting. :hmm:

I suppose it's up to me...

Boobs.

Big boobs.

Alisaura said:

Yes... but there must be other places in the world named after naughty bits. The Devil's Marbles, for instance...

And maybe you youngsters can tell me... is it not cool to say "pwned" any more? I can't keep up...

There's Wetwang in England.

And I still use 'pwned', but I'm not exactly the best person to ask for cool. I never was cool. mofo82 in his bitching thread said I used to be cool. I was insulted.

Alisaura said:
And why is it that when the topic of sex comes up, all you boys can talk about is penises? I would have thought you'd go for the girl bits... Interesting. :hmm:

I suppose it's up to me...

Boobs.

:lmao:

I think they're 13 years old and obsessed with size. :wink:

Axver said:

:lol:

At least he has an excuse for 40.

Oh come on now, it's not even a difficult melody to sing on key for. He didn't even try on 40. I've always always always thought they should have redone that song waaaaaaay back when.

Alisaura said:

:lmao:

I saw some brilliant place names in the UK... can't remember the good ones now, of course.

Looking at a map of England can provide hours of amusement. I'm not kidding. When I visited my grandparents about a year ago, my grandfather, father, and I had a map of England out and had a great time finding all the hilariously named places. Grandpa had been to a lot of them too.

the tourist said:

Gigantor Motherfucking Vagina...

...I don't think this is a good thing. :ohmy:

I think you need new adjectives for this.

the tourist said:

Oh come on now, it's not even a difficult melody to sing on key for. He didn't even try on 40. I've always always always thought they should have redone that song waaaaaaay back when.

Yeah, but it was recorded in just 40 minutes. And that includes mixing time. Well, Bono was probably bullshitting on "this song took 10 minutes to write, 10 minutes to record, 10 minutes to mix, 10 minutes playing it back, and that's got nothing to do with why it's called 40", but it was certainly done in a very quick period. I'm willing to forgive him for that. They were in a desperate spot. Red Light, however? Inexcusable.

Axver said:
Looking at a map of England can provide hours of amusement. I'm not kidding. When I visited my grandparents about a year ago, my grandfather, father, and I had a map of England out and had a great time finding all the hilariously named places. Grandpa had been to a lot of them too.
We went to a place called Tarring Neville. I had to ask what poor Neville had done to deserve that....

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom