Te Urewera National Park Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

You wouldn't say that if they were topless

Yes I would. I don't want you and Andrew charging the stage. That'd just ruin the gig. :tsk:

Axver said:

Well, live, Red Light would lack the stupid dadadada girls at the start or that awful sax. So hopefully it'd improve!

I actually don't mind Red Light as much as I used to. Just take out the sax and the chicks and it's really a great song.

Alisaura said:

No, it means that if we go to a pub, she will own the lot of us. :lol: And I'll probably have to drive her back to Geelong afterwards.

:lol:

I wonder if we can get through this entire thread before she turns up. She'll be sad she missed the penis though.

the tourist said:

No more than an hour.

Righto. I just need to go do the dishes and make dinner, so I'm figuring I'll leave at a quiet point.

Axver said:

Yes I would. I don't want you and Andrew charging the stage. That'd just ruin the gig. :tsk:

:rolleyes: I think I've come off as far more sexual than I really am.

Axver said:
Father Is An Elephant is a song U2 played at least four times on the Boy Tour in November 1980. The only lyric I can make out is "my father is an elephant but he doesn't remember me".

Well, live, Red Light would lack the stupid dadadada girls at the start or that awful sax. So hopefully it'd improve!
*makes note of early U2 setlist trivia*

Very good point! Been a while since I listened to it... I'm sure there are redeeming features under the dada-ism.

the tourist said:

:rolleyes: I think I've come off as far more sexual than I really am.

I think we all have. :wink:

Except Screwtape, of course. I'm still refusing to believe that 99%.

Axver said:

Righto. I just need to go do the dishes and make dinner, so I'm figuring I'll leave at a quiet point.

And you're plotting your lead takeover. :shifty:

coolian2 said:

I've barely been sexual here and apparently i want to root everything that moves.

I don't get how it works, i think he's trying to deflect attention off himself.

You're an easy target. :wink:

Axver said:
I wonder if we can get through this entire thread before she turns up. She'll be sad she missed the penis though.
Yes... but there must be other places in the world named after naughty bits. The Devil's Marbles, for instance...

And maybe you youngsters can tell me... is it not cool to say "pwned" any more? I can't keep up...

the tourist said:

Yeah. Someone's a liar. Or amish.

No, if he were amish, his percentage would be lower. All that private time with the animals ...

the tourist said:

I actually don't mind Red Light as much as I used to. Just take out the sax and the chicks and it's really a great song.

Bono's singing is still woefully off key and all over the place though. But Edge tries and a few lyrics are actually worthwhile.

the tourist said:

I get it. Axver gets teased about muffins. We get teased about sex. I wouldn't have it any other way.

... damnit, I think I just got owned there.

Axver said:

Bono's singing is still woefully off key and all over the place though. But Edge tries and a few lyrics are actually worthwhile.

I think he's as in-key as he is on studio 40 for sure. :up:

And why is it that when the topic of sex comes up, all you boys can talk about is penises? I would have thought you'd go for the girl bits... Interesting. :hmm:

I suppose it's up to me...

Boobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom