Te Urewera National Park Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

Me neither. :hi5:

I now have strepsils, nurofen, chips and biscuits. And I feel sick. Can't decide if I should have more food or not... *opens chips anyway*

At least my car was warm.

Oh yeah. Chips + sore throat = ow.

:der:

I do that all the time. I just love my chips.

In 2005, I had a rather bad illness and didn't eat chips for a fortnight. That's how my mother knew I was really ill.

coolian2 said:

And Memorial Stadium, and the KeyArena and Boeing and a monorail

Monorails have got to be the least effective form of railed mass transit, though. Almost always an unprofitable waste of money. And yet some dickheads on the Gold Coast keep delaying the construction of light rail because they want monorails.

Axver said:

Shouldn't the Tacoma Dome be in Tacoma?
Tacoma's like 20 minutes from Seattle. I consider them one big city, since there's really not much of a break between them besides the airport/Boeing Seattle.

Alisaura said:

Never mind the post counts, you're owning everyone in the 45-ing stakes.... !

I was 45ed x8 in a thread yesterday.

Damnit I need to go premium.

the tourist said:

Tacoma's like 20 minutes from Seattle. I consider them one big city, since there's really not much of a break between them besides the airport/Boeing Seattle.

Sounds like what's happening in Queensland with Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Which isn't a good thing, as the Gold Coast itself is just a bunch of towns that blurred together into a city. Due to this fact, it is a true town planning disaster. Horrible, horrible place.

Axver said:
Randomly, just returning to our earlier October topic, I remembered one of the most fucked setlists I've made on my fantasy database. It's two main sets, no encore.

2006-04-02: FNB Stadium, Johannesburg - South Africa

Father Is An Elephant
:scratch:

Those would be awesome... I'd go get popcorn during Red Light. Unless it's one of those tracks that gets waaaay better live :wink:

coolian2 said:

I thought that was what he did to potatoes anyway.

Yes, but if it's a chip, the savage brutality has already been done by someone else. Liam's possessive of his potatoes.

Alisaura said:

:scratch:

Those would be awesome... I'd go get popcorn during Red Light. Unless it's one of those tracks that gets waaaay better live :wink:

Father Is An Elephant is a song U2 played at least four times on the Boy Tour in November 1980. The only lyric I can make out is "my father is an elephant but he doesn't remember me".

Well, live, Red Light would lack the stupid dadadada girls at the start or that awful sax. So hopefully it'd improve!

coolian2 said:

HELL YEAH.

I wish we got Kettle Chips here like you guys get in Australia. They're the nicest things ever.

Have you had Red Rock Deli chips? I'm not sure if they've made it to New Zealand yet. They are abso-fucking-lutely incredible, you have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom