Te Urewera National Park Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Axver doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

coolian2 said:

What the Axver calls wine would kill all humans by alcohol poisoning just by smelling the fumes. The Axver can consume it all night and still wouldn't have a buzz.

That would explain why I've never been drunk. Hope that's a good enough explanation for Vazza.

the Axver invented the bolt-action rifle, liquor, sexual intercourse, and cricket--in that order.

Last edited:
the tourist said:
When God said, "let there be light", the Axver said, "say 'please'."

God thinks he's so omnipotent. I usually let him enjoy the fantasy, but his insolence then really pissed me off. :wink:

coolian2 said:

I can live with that.

So can I. Beer is monumentally overrated. Some European beers are drinkable, but the watery piss that passes for American and Aussie beers just isn't worth the time of day.

1970s American basketball star Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with more than 20,000 women in his lifetime. The Axver calls this "a slow Tuesday."

coolian2 said:
It's hot here. Axver, turn down the heat. By which i mean push the sun back a bit.

It's only that close to punish Queensland and Auckland for sucking. Move to Wellington already.

Axver said:

So can I. Beer is monumentally overrated. Some European beers are drinkable, but the watery piss that passes for American and Aussie beers just isn't worth the time of day.

I'll stick to liquor. Bailey's and Chambord, FTW!

liamcool said:

Most people don't think it is possible to have sex with potatoes. Liam does not let what is or isn't possible stop him.

coolian2 said:

Seattle or bust.

Maybe Wellington.

Wellington's better. It has the Basin Reserve and a much higher occurrence of Kiwi accents.

Axver said:

Wellington's better. It has the Basin Reserve and a much higher occurrence of Kiwi accents.

Much, much higher. The only "Kiwi" accent here is if that's the name of a stripper.

Randomly, just returning to our earlier October topic, I remembered one of the most fucked setlists I've made on my fantasy database. It's two main sets, no encore.

2006-04-02: FNB Stadium, Johannesburg - South Africa

Gloria
Fire
I Fall Down
Scarlet
October
Tomorrow
Rejoice
Carry Me Home
J. Swallow
With A Shout
I Threw A Brick Through A Window
Stranger In A Strange Land
Father Is An Elephant
Is That All?

Sunday Bloody Sunday
Like A Song
A Celebration
New Year's Day
Two Hearts Beat As One
Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)
The Refugee
Seconds
Drowning Man
Endless Deep
Surrender
Red Light
Party Girl

I think only I and roughly four other people would genuinely enjoy that show!

Hey Ax, if you doubled your current post total in this thread, you'd catch me.

coolian2 said:
Seattle has Qwest Field and Safeco Field

And Husky Stadium. And the Everett Event's Center. And the Tacoma Dome. And the fucking Space Needle.

the tourist said:
Hey Ax, if you doubled your current post total in this thread, you'd catch me.

Damnit. I think you might just have this thread won, postwhourist.

the tourist said:
Andrew=doesn't like wine.
Me neither. :hi5:

I now have strepsils, nurofen, chips and biscuits. And I feel sick. Can't decide if I should have more food or not... *opens chips anyway*

At least my car was warm.

Oh yeah. Chips + sore throat = ow.

:der:

the tourist said:

And Husky Stadium. And the Everett Event's Center. And the Tacoma Dome. And the fucking Space Needle.

Shouldn't the Tacoma Dome be in Tacoma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom