Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
OK I'm out. have fun without me, if you're lucky (or unlucky, depending on perspective) I'll be back to sober up with this thread or the next.

See ya!

(I feel like I've been saying that a lot)

Wow! I'm gonna be all alone in here. No one to hinder my unadulterated postwhordom!

Hey Ian, I can see the peninsula from where I am sitting. It's very... purple.

Nine posts in a row with no one to break up the monotony? I'm losing faith in the lurkers.

This band that sounds a little bit like U2, though, has a stupidly terrible band name.

I think that if Felix steps it up (and doesn't have another wrist injury), he'll win 15+, and the Mariners will have a more dominant starting rotation than the Angels. Their hitting is what I'm more concerned about. And the complete lack of power (unless Sexson does something this year). I was actually kind of hoping they would go get Griffey or bring up (catcher) Jeff Clement to play right field.

the tourist said:
I think that if Felix steps it up (and doesn't have another wrist injury), he'll win 15+, and the Mariners will have a more dominant starting rotation than the Angels. They're hitting is what I'm more concerned about. And the complete lack of power (unless Sexson does something this year). I was actually kind of hoping they would go get Griffey or bring up (catcher) Jeff Clement to play right field.

Their bullpen looks to be pretty good as well. I think they can win a lot of low scoring games. I think that style suits them.

Screwtape2 said:

Their bullpen looks to be pretty good as well. I think they can win a lot of low scoring games. I think that style suits them.

Well they have the best closer in the game and a few quality set-up men. The loss of Sherill will hurt a little bit. But with the gain of Bedard, that frees up Morrow to return to the bullpen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom