Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

I did not open those links....what the fuck were they???

Um.... who's gonna say.... I don't know. I imagine one might be what it looks like from the reverse of preparing for a colonoscopy.

:|

Lila64 said:
For your pic. And you didn't say males only :angry:

I know then they wouldn't have fallen for it.

I know for my pic, I was asking what you'd like, but somebody spilled the beans

MillerLiteTower.jpg

they were what comes up on google when you search tubgirl. I can't believe you people have been on the internet for more than 7 minutes and not encountered tubgirl.

I've to go pick up some dinner. I will be back, and will probably finish this 1000 post thread with 15 posts! :up:

Varitek said:
they were what comes up on google when you search tubgirl. I can't believe you people have been on the internet for more than 7 minutes and not encountered tubgirl.

I have no idea what tubgirl is, and, from the sounds of it, should color myself lucky.

I rarely drink - and whatever Carlos bought me, it was NOT Miller Light. I think it was a Hef... or something. I'd prefer a cosmopolitan. Damn, now I'm thirsty
cocktail.gif

Lila64 said:
I rarely drink - and whatever Carlos bought me, it was NOT Miller Light. I think it was a Hef... or something. I'd prefer a cosmopolitan. Damn, now I'm thirsty
cocktail.gif

mmmm, liquor....

coolian2 said:
I came across the funniest picture when i was looking for that, but i'd probably get banned if i posted it

Probably. Better not then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom