Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su - Page 37 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-29-2008, 11:09 PM   #541
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Canadiens1131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,363
Local Time: 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


80% of the time, I'd agree with you.
Why don't you open up, we'll talk.
__________________

__________________
Canadiens1131 is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:10 PM   #542
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 07:49 PM
At least in these threads we're getting 5 star performances from Varitek
__________________

__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:11 PM   #543
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,035
Local Time: 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist


What the hell are you on about?
He most likely doesn't know 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, he's talking about that Ass 'n' Titties track.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:11 PM   #544
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Canadiens1131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,363
Local Time: 02:49 AM
Guys, this beer is great. It's cheap, it has a slightly fruity taste to it, and it's 6.9% alcohol / volume.

__________________
Canadiens1131 is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:11 PM   #545
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2
At least in these threads we're getting 5 star performances from Varitek
It's true. And now, I disappear again.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:12 PM   #546
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver


He most likely doesn't know 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, he's talking about that Ass 'n' Titties track.
Ahhh. I see.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:12 PM   #547
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,035
Local Time: 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2
At least in these threads we're getting 5 star performances from Varitek
Just for that and the cricket discussion, these threads win at Interference.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:12 PM   #548
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver


He most likely doesn't know 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, he's talking about that Ass 'n' Titties track.

oh em gee i haven't heard that in years!! you need soap and water. water water water water water water water water...
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:13 PM   #549
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Canadiens1131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,363
Local Time: 02:49 AM
DJ Assault? I'm more into Hot Chip and Ed Banger records these days.
__________________
Canadiens1131 is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:13 PM   #550
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Canadiens1160

Why don't you open up, we'll talk.
I'm game.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:15 PM   #551
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Canadiens1131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,363
Local Time: 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


I'm game.
I've moved on, to be honest
__________________
Canadiens1131 is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:17 PM   #552
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 01:49 AM
Damn. Five minutes too late. I'll get you next time.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #553
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Canadiens1131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,363
Local Time: 02:49 AM
Alright.
__________________
Canadiens1131 is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:21 PM   #554
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 01:49 AM
By the way, your "IHBO" thread was fucking priceless.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:22 PM   #555
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 10:49 PM
Encora.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com