Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

how many pairs of sandals does screwtape own ?

He's going to need 99 pairs when he finally has his first kiss.

mysterious_jen said:
wow, we had bloody boring old romeo and juliet

We did that in grade 10 and it was boring as fucking hell. I swear, that is one of the stupidest plays of all time. And I like Shakespeare. Macbeth, Henry V, The Tempest, etc. for the win, but Romeo And Juliet for the EPIC PHAIL.

We watched some bullshit modern movie adaptation of it, set in the present day but using the Shakespearean language. What an absolute sack of moronic crap. You couldn't take it seriously on any level.

Axver said:

We did that in grade 10 and it was boring as fucking hell. I swear, that is one of the stupidest plays of all time. And I like Shakespeare. Macbeth, Henry V, The Tempest, etc. for the win, but Romeo And Juliet for the EPIC PHAIL.

We watched some bullshit modern movie adaptation of it, set in the present day but using the Shakespearean language. What an absolute sack of moronic crap. You couldn't take it seriously on any level.

God, i remember doing that.

Fucking dreadful.

Axver said:

the aussie remake with mick molloy and vince collosemo ? and various other shady aussie types?

i started watching it but the shakesperian language was tooooooo much.

coolian2 said:

Wait until he sees his first tit

I hope he's got a lot of sandals handy, because here's a great tit to ruin his purity score.

Parus_major_4_%28Marek_Szczepanek%29.jpg

mysterious_jen said:

the aussie remake with mick molloy and vince collosemo ? and various other shady aussie types?

i started watching it but the shakesperian language was tooooooo much.

I've no idea who was in it. It was just such a sack of absolute crap. It was like they were trying far too hard to make Shakespeare cool and all it was good for was to point and laugh.

Guys, just because you've got guns doesn't mean we're going to overlook that your entire movie is a total waste of time!

Hey, I've just realised how we can take one or two points off Screwtape's purity score! Anybody here a prostitute, pimp, or homosexual? Because all we need is for a prostitute or a pimp to proposition him and he loses a point, and the same goes for a homosexual propositioning him. He doesn't actually have to accept!

Axver said:

I've no idea who was in it. It was just such a sack of absolute crap. It was like they were trying far too hard to make Shakespeare cool and all it was good for was to point and laugh.

Guys, just because you've got guns doesn't mean we're going to overlook that your entire movie is a total waste of time!

i would say thats the one.

even the guns couldnt keep me interested .

Well, on a different note entirely, I'm sure we can make a new thread fairly soon, so where shall we go? I still want to do the Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, and I imagine Ian wants that Brazilian island.

mysterious_jen said:
where did everyone go ???

is the whoreathon coming to an end ?

Nah, I think they're just resting a bit so we can go at it some more. :wink:

Axver said:

Nah, I think they're just resting a bit so we can go at it some more. :wink:

true , my body is suffering from toooooooooooo much computer. i actually got out into some light and air today at the beach for 20 mins,

and got burnt

:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom