Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey--if anyone ever wants to discover a band that has a singer who sounds like a cross between 80s Bono, Freddie Mercury, and Jeff Buckley, check out a band called Ours (they have two albums out called "Distorted Lullabies" and "Precious" and a song called "Sometimes" that I believe was a top 40 hit in the US Rock charts in 2001 or so). I'm listening to them right now and Distorted Lullabies really is sheer gold.

the tourist said:
Hey--if anyone ever wants to discover a band that has a singer who sounds like a cross between 80s Bono, Freddie Mercury, and Jeff Buckley, check out a band called Ours (they have two albums out called "Distorted Lullabies" and "Precious" and a song called "Sometimes" that I believe was a top 40 hit in the US Rock charts in 2001 or so). I'm listening to them right now and Distorted Lullabies really is sheer gold.

I've heard some positive mentions about them in prog circles. Might have to check them out.

Also, since it seems you're off now, have a good one! :wave:

Fuck. I didn't make 6400 today. I will be pretty absent now for a couple of days. Weekend. I'll be out on the town quite a bit.

the tourist said:
Fuck. I didn't make 6400 today. I will be pretty absent now for a couple of days. Weekend. I'll be out on the town quite a bit.

Going to create some Vazza-esque stories of your own, eh? :wink:

Axver said:

I've heard some positive mentions about them in prog circles. Might have to check them out.

Also, since it seems you're off now, have a good one! :wave:

If you weren't all about torrenting, I'd upload it after the weekend.

G'night, Andrew. :wave:

And damnit, if you're not creating Vazza stories and she's not here to tell any, what are we going to do? Make them up ourselves? :(

I'm just trying to decide if there's anything interesting to blog about today.

coolian2 said:
I think the closest i've ever come to an arthouse film is Heavenly Creatures and that was because we studied to for English in year 13.

Is that as fucked as I've been told?

coolian2 said:
Exactly. Way to get a class to awkwardly look at each other.

My favourite was some really fucked up play we studied in grade 11 Drama. In a mutual masturbation scene, the fact one character was wearing sandals was meant to symbolise his innocence.

Riiiight.

coolian2 said:
I think the closest i've ever come to an arthouse film is Heavenly Creatures and that was because we studied to for English in year 13.

is that neve cambell and the other chick getting it on??? wow, we had bloody boring old romeo and juliet

Axver said:

My favourite was some really fucked up play we studied in grade 11 Drama. In a mutual masturbation scene, the fact one character was wearing sandals was meant to symbolise his innocence.

Riiiight.

how many pairs of sandals does screwtape own ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom