Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I think the closest we're going to get to that is him saying the word 'fuck'. Or quoting New Spoken Whales's haiku.

Still will be difficult, I'm certain.

mysterious_jen said:

the books will combust when i walk into the rooom. can i get to nebraska via seattle :hmm:

Someone's looking for a slice of tourism.

the tourist said:

Sounds like you need a ticket to Nebraska. And burn all his poetry books when he tries to recite poems to you.

Actually, he is good at poetry.

So just confiscate it and tell him he can't publish any of it until he goes and fucks himself a few times.

Axver said:

Actually, he is good at poetry.

So just confiscate it and tell him he can't publish any of it until he goes and fucks himself a few times.

Or she could just go for him. But I'm sure he won't convince her to "pack the sa(n)d" as it were....

Guys, we all know that in two years, Screwtape's going to meet some equally nerdy, very beautiful, sexually unfulfilled female poetry fan who he'll swoon and they'll have increasingly less awkward sex until they have a more fulfilling relationship than any of us. Bastard.

coolian2 said:

By the way, thanks for that rare insight into your mating ritual.

I didn't know you called your old fella "sad" though.

You missed the earlier post I was referencing. I bet Axver will remember. And if not, then NSW and Dalton will.

Axver said:
Guys, we all know that in two years, Screwtape's going to meet some equally nerdy, very beautiful, sexually unfulfilled female poetry fan who he'll swoon and they'll have increasingly less awkward sex until they have a more fulfilling relationship than any of us. Bastard.

and probably cry every time they "make love" :sad:

Axver said:

You're probably right. Then again, I've only had sex with one girl, and I'm my girlfriend's first boyfriend. And I'm a poet. But here's the difference--I HAVE MASTURBATED!

the tourist said:

Or she could just go for him. But I'm sure he won't convince her to "pack the sa(n)d" as it were....

On a related note, I think he needs a custom Interference title.

Screwtape2: Making vaginas sad since 1987.

LemonMelon said:

Aren't you proud that I haven't used the easy "slice of LemonMelon" line? It works so well. But it's also lame. :up:

You should use it. Lame is the new black.

Totally unrelated to anything we're talking about, but:

Holy fucking shit, Porcupine Tree's live CD, We Lost The Skyline, is one of the best things I have ever heard in my entire fucking life. This slays. This fucking slays.

Thank you for indulging me everyone, please return to your regularly scheduled discussion of penises and vaginas.

For once, I have nothing to add to this Screwtape conversation. But rest assure that I'm very amused by it.

Axver said:
Totally unrelated to anything we're talking about, but:

Holy fucking shit, Porcupine Tree's live CD, We Lost The Skyline, is one of the best things I have ever heard in my entire fucking life. This slays. This fucking slays.

Thank you for indulging me everyone, please return to your regularly scheduled discussion of penises and vaginas.

If you didn't have such a disastrous time uploading, I'd ask for a specific e-mail involving this....

the tourist said:

You're probably right. Then again, I've only had sex with one girl, and I'm my girlfriend's first boyfriend. And I'm a poet. But here's the difference--I HAVE MASTURBATED!

Yes, but DO YOU GO TO ARTHOUSE FILMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom