Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:lmao:

OK, right now, I'm cooking some spaghetti sauce and pasta spirals for dinner. What problem does the Head of the ASS have with me?

12:53 AM - What Axver is having for dinner (yes, this is important)

Pasta spirals. Yes, you heard me. I'm angry too. He's such a pretentious assclown, he's even making his own sauce. Did I mention he once put together a fake setlist party and paraded it around as if it were real? I hate him.

the tourist said:

Please? Really? I think Please is the second most overrated U2 song after One.

It's got great lyrics, the last truly good political song Bono's written.

How do you feel towards the live Popmart version? I think that's one of their greatest achievements.

Also, second most over-rated song after One is actually ISHFWILF. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

Pasta spirals. Yes, you heard me. I'm angry too. He's such a pretentious assclown, he's even making his own sauce. Did I mention he once put together a fake setlist party and paraded it around as if it were real. I hate him.
:lmao:

the tourist said:
I'm kinda hungry but I don't know what I should eat. I haven't eaten in about 7 hours.

i had some nuts, but before that hadnt eaten at all except for chocolate.

so my buzz is GOOD from post work drinks ...

should eat though ...

everything requires effort :madspit:

LemonMelon said:

Pasta spirals. Yes, you heard me. I'm angry too. He's such a pretentious assclown, he's even making his own sauce. Did I mention he once put together a fake setlist party and paraded it around as if it were real? I hate him.

:lmao: :lmao:

I love it.

mysterious_jen said:

pick up cin and bring it to my place.

I think the two of you should just make the drive to Melbourne. After all, I'm already cooking, why should I have to travel too? :tsk:

Axver said:

It's got great lyrics, the last truly good political song Bono's written.

How do you feel towards the live Popmart version? I think that's one of their greatest achievements.

Also, second most over-rated song after One is actually ISHFWILF. :wink:

I just think Bono's performance of it is very, very lacking. Almost like Do You Feel Loved without any groove, and with the guitar tone of One. Wah-wah guitar=shit (when overkilled). But yes, you're right about ISHFWILF.

mysterious_jen said:

i had some nuts, but before that hadnt eaten at all except for chocolate.

so my buzz is GOOD from post work drinks ...

should eat though ...

everything requires effort :madspit:

I had teriyaki earlier. It was great, but 7 hours is a lot of fucking time.

Axver said:

I think the two of you should just make the drive to Melbourne. After all, I'm already cooking, why should I have to travel too? :tsk:

cause I'm already halfway into my pyjamas.
I wear the pants but keep a halfway decent top on so that when I have to drive later on I don't look like a complete fool :up:

mysterious_jen said:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

it will require effort , what else is in it for me ?

... muffins?

Now it's cooked and it tastes good. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom