Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ali Hewson (Bonos wife), U2 lead singer Bono and Balthus wife Setsuko Klossowska de la Rola participate in a memorial service for the 100th birthday of the Polish-French artist Balthus, in Rossiniere, Switzerland, 29 February 2008. Balthus was born 29 February 1908 in Paris as Balthazar Klossowski and died 18 February 2001 at the Grand Chalet de Rossiniere."

how is this more believable than the kuntsmuseaum?????????????:huh:

mysterious_jen said:
"Ali Hewson (Bonos wife), U2 lead singer Bono and Balthus wife Setsuko Klossowska de la Rola participate in a memorial service for the 100th birthday of the Polish-French artist Balthus, in Rossiniere, Switzerland, 29 February 2008. Balthus was born 29 February 1908 in Paris as Balthazar Klossowski and died 18 February 2001 at the Grand Chalet de Rossiniere."

how is this more believable than the kuntsmuseaum?????????????:huh:

:lol: Where is that from?

mysterious_jen said:

pleba, but they have pics.

we should have photo shopped some stuff

Did Bono sing anything? i.e. do I need to update U2VT?

*cough*AllYouNeedIsLoveacappella?*cough*

mysterious_jen said:
ERGHHHHHHHHHHHH

the church of motherfucking something or other advertising on ch 10 . get the fuck off my tv.

Oh, is that the stupid fucking Mormon ad about "family values"?

Dear US-style fundie religion,

Get the fuck out of our country.

Cheers,
Australian citizens with brains

mysterious_jen said:

he held an umbrella and looked intense.

no singing as far.

Aww, shame, because that sounded like it'd be a cool thing to add too.

I wonder if anybody will e-mail and ask why the Kunstmuseum gig isn't there. :wink:

Axver said:

I wonder if anybody will e-mail and ask why the Kunstmuseum gig isn't there. :wink:

12:47 AM - Axver is really testing my patience right now

He's hawking his crappy site. Bastard.

Comments (2):

1. I kind of like his page...

2. No you don't. No one does.

LemonMelon said:

12:47 AM - Axver is really testing my patience right now

He's hawking his crappy site. Bastard.

Comments (2):

1. I kind of like his page...

2. No you don't. No one does.

:lmao:

OK, right now, I'm cooking some spaghetti sauce and pasta spirals for dinner. What problem does the Head of the ASS have with me?

mysterious_jen said:
who the fuck voted WUDM out of pop survivor :madspit:

Fools?

Though, actually, had Mofo rather than WUDM gone, I would have voted WUDM off this round. LNOE and Please are too good. :drool:

cinnaminson said:

mmm, spaghetti is one of my favourite's. Wanna make a trip down the highway to bring me some??

If V/Line would let me take my oven on the train so that I could cook it on the way, sure! :wink:

Axver said:

Fools?

Though, actually, had Mofo rather than WUDM gone, I would have voted WUDM off this round. LNOE and Please are too good. :drool:

Please? Really? I think Please is the second most overrated U2 song after One.

I'm kinda hungry but I don't know what I should eat. I haven't eaten in about 7 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom