Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:lol: Thanks. Spam away. :drool:

Yeah. His insults are some of the worst I've ever received. I'm almost offended by just how much his putdowns suck.

I do believe I shall. :up:

Personally, I hope he/she grows some balls and shows up somewhere other than anonymously on someone's journal. Maybe in the interim period between bad insults, they can come up with some material. :)

No spoken words said:

Ask your buddy Tourist. According to him JJ Putz is the best closer in baseball. I know, you said Seahawks, but still.

32 saves in a row and an era of around 1.5 will make you the best closer in baseball. *shrug*

coolian2 said:
Bart: Come on, man, everyone knows the first day of school is a total wank.
Skinner: Well, if by "wank" you mean educational fun, then stand back it's wanking time!

15d

"In a related story, the Spellympics is being sued by the Olympics for use of the suffix -lympics."

Where are the rest of the Aussie folk? Ali and Jen and whomever else....

LemonMelon said:
I do believe I shall. :up:

Personally, I hope he/she grows some balls and shows up somewhere other than anonymously on someone's journal. Maybe in the interim period between bad insults, they can come up with some material. :)

It's just so hilariously lame that he is clearly so bothered by being fooled that he repeatedly keeps coming back to my journal. It's not as if he's in a position to get e-mail notification of replies. He keeps returning to check! How pathetic a life do you have to lead?

Axver said:

It's just so hilariously lame that he is clearly so bothered by being fooled that he repeatedly keeps coming back to my journal. It's not as if he's in a position to get e-mail notification of replies. He keeps returning to check! How pathetic a life do you have to lead?

Pretty pathetic. I still think Rob.

Axver said:

Just take solace in the fact that he will someday tell his grandchildren about what you did to him and they, too, will think he's lame.

the tourist said:

Pretty pathetic. I still think Rob.

No, I don't think so. Rob can't type this coherently. Whoever it is must be on dialup or very unstable DSL, as their IP keeps changing.

Axver said:

No, I don't think so. Rob can't type this coherently. Whoever it is must be on dialup or very unstable DSL, as their IP keeps changing.

Hmmm. Maybe you got to Zoomerang.

LemonMelon said:

Just take solace in the fact that he will someday tell his grandchildren about what you did to him and they, too, will think he's lame.

A multi-generational legacy. :drool:

I can just see one of the grandkids coming on here to post:

MISERABLE OLD CODGER = OWNED.

LemonMelon said:

Or he'll get his grandkids to post hate-comments on Ax's grandkids' blogs.

the tourist said:
Where are the rest of the Aussie folk? Ali and Jen and whomever else....

Jen's probably not home from work yet. Not sure where Ali went, probably to talk to people or something equally weird. I think many of us are only around in the evening.

And yeah, Varitek needs to learn to multitask and have sex while postwhoring.

Axver said:

And yeah, Varitek needs to learn to multitask and have sex while postwhoring.

It's true.

By the way, I'm terrible with times. What time is it there again?

the tourist said:

Or he'll get his grandkids to post hate-comments on Ax's grandkids' blogs.

Then again, he's so lame, he may never even have kids.

Oh well, he'll always have his illogical hatred of Axver to keep him warm at night. :D

LemonMelon said:

Oh well, he'll always have his illogical hatred of Axver to keep him warm at night. :D

I hope he starts the Assver is Stupid Society. It even abbreviates to ASS. I want to subscribe to its newsletter and find out all the terrible stuff I never knew about myself, like how I supposedly used to be cool.

LemonMelon said:

what's lame is having kids and kids and more kids and then say, "I don't know how it keeps happening?". . . . . . ever heard of contraception people :mad:

cinnaminson said:
ever heard of contraception people :mad:

Well, if you fell for Save the Whalers, no, probably not. :wink:

And hey cin, nice to see you around! :wave:

Axver said:

I hope he starts the Assver is Stupid Society. It even abbreviates to ASS. I want to subscribe to its newsletter and find out all the terrible stuff I never knew about myself, like how I supposedly used to be cool.

I can just picture his journal now:

12:01 AM - Fuck Axver

Today, as I was casually minding my own business out on his front lawn, I could see through the window that he forgot to set his toaster to dark. As a result, his toast was light, and he seemed to be upset about it. What a pretentious assclown. Did I mention he once put together a fake setlist party and paraded it around as if it was real? I hate him so much.

Comments (0)

12:06 AM - Axver is a dumbass and I hate him

See title. I need to get out of here for a bit so I can search through Axver's garbage. What a pretentious assclown. I hate him. Did I mention he once put together a fake setlist party and paraded it around as if it was real? I hate him so much.

Comments (1):

NIGERIANS NEED YOUR HELP
SEND MONEY TO:

123 FAKE STREET ROCHESTER NY

cinnaminson said:
I don't get it. :reject:

I'm implying people like Rob33 and mofo82 who fell for the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein gig hook, line, and sinker are also daft enough to not be aware of contraception.

Then again, Rob33 is probably all of ten years old, so he has a bit of an excuse there.

LemonMelon said:

I can just picture his journal now:

12:01 AM - Fuck Axver

Today, as I was casually minding my own business out on his front lawn, I could see through the window that he forgot to set his toaster to dark. As a result, his toast was light, and he seemed to be upset about it. What a pretentious assclown. Did I mention he once put together a fake setlist party and paraded it around as if it was real? I hate him so much.

Comments (0)

12:06 AM - Axver is a dumbass and I hate him

See title. I need to get out of here for a bit so I can search through Axver's garbage. What a pretentious assclown. I hate him. Did I mention he once put together a fake setlist party and paraded it around as if it was real? I hate him so much.

Comments (1):

NIGERIANS NEED YOUR HELP
SEND MONEY TO:

123 FAKE STREET ROCHESTER NY

QFHILARITY

Fuckin' light toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom