Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now that didn't take long. 1 request out in the open and one PM, so far. I don't know. I'm not that easy. No matter what you've heard. I have some work to finish. I'll get back to you.

Here's a clue. I found it somewhere on the site, just cuz I had a clue where it might have been. Maybe you need to call in for help?

PET RESCUE TEAM
No spoken words said:

dog.gif

cat.gif

EagleHeadMoving.gif

horse.gif

And out of respect for Varitek, if she doesn't want it posted, I will not post.

Lila64 said:
Well, now that didn't take long. 1 request out in the open and one PM, so far. I don't know. I'm not that easy. No matter what you've heard. I have some work to finish. I'll get back to you.

I HAVE to know who sent the PM.

No spoken words said:
You've never seen Battlefield Earth, apparently.

No spoken words said:

No spoken words said:

No spoken words said:

No spoken words said:

coolian2 said:
I'm sorry, but Open Water is the worst film ever created.

Two hours of fuckers floating.

Eh. It wasn't that bad. The Return was much, much worse.

Lila64 said:

Lila is sharp, and also kind. :hug: Don't post. If they're too dumb to find it on their own, they don't deserve it. They probably don't even if they can find it.

coolian2 said:
That last thread was a real group effort

Total Posts: 1,005
Axver 184
mysterious_jen 121
the tourist 101
Alisaura 95
Varitek 93
coolian2 84
Dalton 71
unico 62
No spoken words 47
The Sad Punk 34
liamcool 26
Screwtape2 25
major_panic 21
elevated_u2_fan 9
gabrielvox 7
phillyfan26 6
TranceEnding 5
pepokiss 4
BonoManiac 3
phanan 3
Zootlesque 2
Canadiens1160 2

I'm fine with 3rd.

They all suck less than Battlefield Earth. That movie's insane. And I like insane movies. This was unreal.

Also, there was some Scottish Film I saw at like 4am cos I could not sleep....it was a "modern" take off on the Warriors, except set in "futuristic Glasgow"...you know the movie is fucked when you connect "futuristic" with "Glasgow". The dude that was in Lost and LOTR was in it. Unreal. But, so bad that I was mesmerized.

No spoken words said:

[name omitted], listen closely. I need no break. I like interference. I dislike you. That's all. Simple. You always look to turn things around, sorry, this is not about me needing a break. This is about you being insufferable. I know you're not going anywhere, you revel in being a dick. You enjoy that everyone from 16 year olds to full fledged adults to the Mods themselves cannot stand you, I get that about you. That's not going to preclude me from stating that I think that you're an asshole.

I didn't plan on posting much today, but this sucked me right in.

No spoken words said:
They all suck less than Battlefield Earth. That movie's insane. And I like insane movies. This was unreal.

I've never seen Battlefield Earth, and I don't need to. There's enough scientology in Tom Cruise to last the world 50 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom