Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

I could actually come over as my girlfirend is working, but I can't be bothered with the big train ride today.

Maybe again in a couple of weeks time...

See you guys tomorrow at some stage :wave:

Lazy!

Actually, in a couple of weeks, that's the weekend of the 15th/16th, and we're talking about doing a pre-Saint Patrick's Day meetup. It'd be great if you could come along.

Axver said:

Lazy!

Actually, in a couple of weeks, that's the weekend of the 15th/16th, and we're talking about doing a pre-Saint Patrick's Day meetup. It'd be great if you could come along.

I'll check the melbourne meetup thread, or I'll get more details tomorrow.

See you guys :wave:

bono_man2002 said:

Saturday afternoon here, Look into the future.

Maybe things will pick up on Friday night then?

Probably not. I won't be here too long.

bono_man2002 said:

I'll check the melbourne meetup thread, or I'll get more details tomorrow.

See you guys :wave:

I don't think we've discussed it there, actually! Just on these threads, heh.

Have a good one! :wave:

liamcool said:
Why is this thread title so short?

Because you savagely brutalised it instead of a potato in a drunken stupor last night.

the tourist said:

He's Irish? For some reason I thought he was your brother.

:lol:

He'd like to think he's Irish, anyway. He's been in Australia almost all his life. In Sydney. I pity him.

Axver said:

:lol:

He'd like to think he's Irish, anyway. He's been in Australia almost all his life. In Sydney. I pity him.

Ahh. I was wondering why he was up at ungodly English times.

I always found the Axver-Liam setlist spouts oddly entertaining. I was tempted to join in until I realized they were much better than I was.

Still, I find setlist trivia fun anyway.

phillyfan26 said:
I always found the Axver-Liam setlist spouts oddly entertaining. I was tempted to join in until I realized they were much better than I was.

Still, I find setlist trivia fun anyway.

I used to. Mostly during an actual tour.

the tourist said:

Unless you were lying.

Trust me, my score's all honesty. It's more than a little embarassing to answer the pure answer to some of those questions.

the tourist said:

I used to. Mostly during an actual tour.

I've been on this site since May of '06, which means about 12 shows have occured during my time, and all at ungodly times.

phillyfan26 said:

I've been on this site since May of '06, which means about 12 shows have occured during my time, and all at ungodly times.

Should be only a year to go now though. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom