Target has cool "lemon" stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Felt like this did not fit in EYKIW:

I just got from Target, and they are putting out there Summer stuff. They have some really cool lemon stuff, like a lemon-shaped sprkily lamp. You know I will be going back for that!

Oh sure rub it in...us Cdn folk don't have Target..but we have Kit Kats.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by WhackaMole:
Oh sure rub it in...us Cdn folk don't have Target..but we have Kit Kats.
biggrin.gif

Ok, I'm sorry, but I gotta ask: How does one SURVIVE sans Target? I don't get it....I'm there once a week MINIMUM! Kit Kat Shmit Shmat! You can obviously trade stuff to get Kit Kats, but a Target! Well, that's invaluable!
wink.gif
.....but you do have smarties....

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

Originally posted by Lilly:

Ok, I'm sorry, but I gotta ask: How does one SURVIVE sans Target?

Just ask the folks in South Dakota!! Oh wait...that's gonna be YOU!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Ok, zoney has me convinced...I'm going to brave my illness and the April snow (yes, it snowed here tonight-bastards!!! April showers bring May flowers, haven't they heard of that?!)and stop by Target this weekend and check it out.

LOVE Target...spend $$ there all the time, especially on Hello Kitty stuff. God, I am such a girl.
tongue.gif

I got one of the sparkly lemon lamps for Easter.
biggrin.gif
I can't wait to use it.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Just ask the folks in South Dakota!! Oh wait...that's gonna be YOU!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Welll, I do have a Pamida!

pamida.gif

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
There are no Target stores near where I live. In fact I never been in one. I'm deprived.
eek.gif

I am sure you will be able to get the stuff off of the target.com website shortly! (Sorry folks, they only ship to the USofA). I may be willing to send some out though (doesn't know what he is getting himself into).

Well, I was debating if I should get groceries at the grocery store or Super Target today. Guess this post just answered my question
wink.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom