Tara, I'll take a ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bonogirl said:
Our own coffee shop :D Where we dont have to wear stupid aprons :hyper:
I wonder what we would call it......
Any ideas anyone?
Hot Rush of Liquid :lol:

STARSGOBREW!

scAugust2002-02.jpg

:wink:

u2bonogirl said:
brilliant: yes
Appealing to the target demographic?: nah :wink:

I'm thinking you could be right...reaching the target demographic is key. As someone who is on the ground (coffee pun :wink: ), what is the demographic?

This thread, brought to you, in part, by Starsgobrew Incorporated(tm), a great deal of caffeine, and by generous support of our volunteers, like you

u2bonogirl said:
Well considering the key members of the organization would be starsgoblue, karmic_postmark and myself- all lovely young ladies- you do the math :wink:

This is shaping up like Charlie's Angels, and I'm like the never-seen Charlie, a mysterious voice coming out of a box in your office.:wink:

Well ladies, I will generously donate the Starsgobrew(tm) brand name, in exchange for a limetime supply of product and eternal love.

Oh yes, one more thing....I've found a can't miss bargain on some top-notch uniforms...they're going fast! I don't know about you, but I feel a Verrry strong U2 vibe with these...

hearts_dolphins.jpg

it's my day off...can you tell? :wink:

:ohmy: They're......lovely :shifty:
Now if we could steer away from the burlap sack motif we would be in great shape :wink:

This feels like we're making to open up an octagonesque area for coffee drinkers :lol:
My husband was the bartender for the bar, now the girls and I can carry on the legend and dazzle the multitudes with our extensive coffee knowledge and cute smiles :p

Bono's American Wife said:

No, it's the youngest, Dan. On weekdays, he mainly works the evening till closing shift, weekends he works all different shifts..just look for the skinny kid with really, really big hair and a wrinkled apron :laugh:

I'm thinking i know who he is. There are two with big dark hair one of them keeps changing locations. I'm embarrased to know this much about the local starbucks:huh:

When I see him though I'll say hi! Or will he be embarrased?

RedrocksU2 said:
Tara,
A Venti White Chocolate Mocha...please.

:happy:

:D with or without whip?
white chocolate tastes great with a little raspberry syrup mixed into it :drool:
But Im in lust with the seasonal pumpkin spice syrup we have now :combust: that stuff is great. I get soy pumpin spice steamers and they tease my senses :p

The official way to ask?
:hmm:
That would be a venti raspberry white mocha.
You dont even have to throw the "chocolate" part in there cuz its implied :cute:

Green tea fraps eh?
Theyre mega healthy by frap standards :yes:
But the green powder smells like grass before it goes in the drink :lol:
Like a spring meadow :p
The mint chocolate syrup for the fraps smells terrible. I hate that stuff!

u2bonogirl said:

But Im in lust with the seasonal pumpkin spice syrup we have now :combust: that stuff is great. I get soy pumpin spice steamers and they tease my senses :p

Oooohhhhh that sounds scrummy! I am going to have to try that.

I had a venti green tea frap today! Awesome treat! :up:

Back
Top Bottom