Tangiwai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are we kicking on this thread? I think I'm going to bake a loaf of some description. It will have various fruits.

And chocolate.

Because chocolate belongs in EVERYTHING.

EVERY THING.

I just ate some chocolate a few minutes ago, I hope The Others won't notice. :shifty:

So are we going to kick the thread into gear or what?

hi flickr,

i hope you're ready. i have a year of photos to upload.

love,
ian

ps it's been a busy year.

I sent a similar letter to Scrapbook last night. The only reason it'll be able to cope is because I take forever with tagging and captioning everything.

Let's do this thing.

Axver, I hope you appreciated my most recent shoutout.

'Twas the best yet!

Not ... literally on my hands, mind you. Though I guess at points it sort of was.

:twiddles thumbs waiting for oven to heat:

I had something to say, but promptly forgot.

Oh yes Reggo, your card came today, but I've been forbidden to open it until Travis gets here.

I was making a hot pocket, wasn't I? Damn addicting video games.

:tsk:

Oven has heated, loaf of epic insanity is now baking ... now let's hope this works out! If the mix is any indication, it should be a sight to behold.

Video games won't get you to the North Pole, Ashley. :tsk:

Don't make me do this myself. Because you know I can. Though actually, Alison's coming over in a bit for dinner, so I'll be out for a couple of hours.

So let's get fuckin' cracking.

I uploaded a photo of a bonus duck earlier. There's really not much to say about this. I just ... uploaded it.

s640x480

Oh I'm very much here to post, listen to music, play video games, and eat. Fuck yeah, that's me.

Goddamnit Pineapple Head, stop fucking up Together Alone and get out of the tracklist.

Aforementioned bonus duck was near the much more conversation-worthy Shrine Of Remembrance, one of my favourite places in Melbourne. You all know I'm a pacifist and my opinions on the military are perhaps not fit to print, but places like this resonate with me. Here it is from the southern side:

s640x480

The Shrine from a slightly different angle. Hey, Eureka Tower? Out of my shot!

s640x480

I don't know what a bonus duck is but I like that photo.

If memory serves correctly, it all started when U-Wen took a photo and unintentionally got a bonus duck in the shot. He christened it a bonus duck and things went from there.

I bought him a souvenir in Europe. A stuffed toy bonus duck from Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom