Tangiwai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: Good work!

Haha, I'm gonna wear that expression throughout my entire shift.

It ... cost a bit, but on my father's tab!

Please do. Tell cheery last-minute Christmas people to FOAD for me. At least you aren't stuck wearing the stupid Merry Christmas shirts the local Coles people were wearing!

It ... cost a bit, but on my father's tab!

Please do. Tell cheery last-minute Christmas people to FOAD for me. At least you aren't stuck wearing the stupid Merry Christmas shirts the local Coles people were wearing!

Ha, moar win for you!

Oh, believe me, I will. Though the cheery ones were yesterday, today it'll be the insane bitches from hell.

:lol: I am SO glad we don't have to wear lame shit like that! I mean today we're allowed to wear red, white or green. I'm just gonna wear this white top and cover myself in tinsel/glitter.

Ha, moar win for you!

Oh, believe me, I will. Though the cheery ones were yesterday, today it'll be the insane bitches from hell.

:lol: I am SO glad we don't have to wear lame shit like that! I mean today we're allowed to wear red, white or green. I'm just gonna wear this white top and cover myself in tinsel/glitter.

String them along and toy with them. It's what I would do.

The Coles people have been wearing these stupid shirts for a week or two now. I've felt sorry for them. At least the Liquorland guys have red shirts ANYWAY so they haven't been coaxed into wearing something stupid for the season.

String them along and toy with them. It's what I would do.

The Coles people have been wearing these stupid shirts for a week or two now. I've felt sorry for them. At least the Liquorland guys have red shirts ANYWAY so they haven't been coaxed into wearing something stupid for the season.

Oh, believe me, I do! I love angry customers actually, they make for fun and entertaining stories later!

Crowded beaches are the WORST THING.

I Suppose I'm not counting the 'city beaches' I was meaning Torquay/Anglesea way.

Ah, right. But yeah, once I take the 55 down to connect with the 1 or the 16, it takes me an hour to get to the beaches around South Melbourne/St Kilda.

St.Kilda seems like a pretty crudy beach to me, do they even get waves?

Not that I've ever seen! But St Kilda's pretty crappy anyway these days.

No idea how long it'd take me to go to Williamstown or something. That might be quicker.

Thats true Liam. I also remember from our old house that hold a pool, it lost its charm after a while. Everyone would be like "OOOH you must swim all the time right?

Not Really.

We had a pool at our place in Tallai, as you probably remember Daniel. I lived there for over two years.

Never used it.

I guess because I'd lived in complexes with pools for the previous seven years and was totally over it by that point.

In fact, when Liam first moved into my backyard, his cardboard box was probably between my room and the pool, which may have dissuaded me from going out there.

I swear I could never get sick of a pool. Just like a trampoline. I would still KILL for a trampoline.

TRAMAPOLINE!!!!!

maison56iz.jpg

Grah. May have?

May have. The goddamn sun was also a factor in keeping me indoors.

I swear I could never get sick of a pool. Just like a trampoline. I would still KILL for a trampoline.

I grew a dislike of going in the water somewhere around age 15. Hell, even now I don't like showers all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom