Tangiwai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what a run-around at the post office but I got my parcel in the end.

Nevermind, a quick bit of research shows I was not in East St. Louis. My assumption that I was just proves how generally shady St. Louis is.

One of Animal Collective's early albums. See if they still had the MPP Magic.

Why would I do that when I've already read your first post in the AC thread?

Nah, I want something older. Been listening to way too much 00s music lately.

oh, you'd definitely have known if you were really in east st louis. i'd have taken photos but didn't want to flash my camera around so i didn't get shot.

I'll keep that in mind, since people in the biz keep telling me to move to St. Louis if I want a job doing what I want.

Don't listen to him Ashley! Prove who you love most!

EDIT: YES, SHE CHOSE ME!

I did? :p

What is it you want to listen to?

You people are almost making me want to visit this East St Louis to believe that it's real.

Almost.

Wait, like, four minutes and I can join you guys if you want to do a legit listening party. Finishing up an album myself.

Personally, ever since meeting my future child the other day, I've kind of wanted to listen to Abbey Road.

Holy shit, there's stuff falling from the sky. Wet stuff.

It must actually be raining!

You people are almost making me want to visit this East St Louis to believe that it's real.

Almost.

:edge: I'd like to bring to your attention a new territory that may need your help, Bono.

:bono: Shut up, Edge, I'm making a phone call.

eaststlouis1_il.jpg

:adam: :toke:

:bono: AUGH WHAT THE FUCK MY EYES

:edge: I have done the maths, and I have calculated that by playing a gig there we could boost its economy by upwards of 150%!

:bono: Fuck. No.

:edge: But it's for charity!

jabba%20the%20hutt2.jpg
No.

I'm starting to get the impression East St Louis is, aesthetically, the Self Aid Bono of cities.

Even if it does have railways.

What is it you want to listen to?
Well, I've been on both a Sam's Town kick and a No Line on the Horizon kick lately. But also earlier I was really feeling October. There's also always Tori :love:

Or do you have any suggestions.

Almost.
The trick is to just look at it as you pass safely through on the highway at 60 mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom