talking avatar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
No, i don't mean one that makes noise. It's like randomum...et.c and all the threads that continue on forever, only it's not YOU talking. It's your avatar.

So, whatdya say? Do you got the sand to join me?

Oh, and thanks to u2popmofo for giving me the idea over in the zwan thread.

i knew i couldn't explain this well...

yeah...it's supposed to...ah never mind...how do i delete a thread? this is what i get for trying to think at 2 am...

It was just my dream of being an epic thread starter...

i think only mods can delete threads. If you mean what we think you mean, then i don't think you're idea is bad at all.

AdamsWildHoney I have no idea why you can't see it. It's the same one I've had since i signed up. It's one premade one's made by interference that you can choose. Try right clicking on it and selecting "show picture"

That was the idea. like a random comment thing, only you get to be your avatar for a bit...and then you change your avatar so i've got the edge making scary meat-chopping comments or something...although i kinda wanted to stick with my avatar for a bit...i'm rambling...i thought i coud explain this better :mad:

blah, i think my avatar went to sleep...

I want daafish to come over to me right now so I can bat my sexy eyelashes at him :blink: blink:

*yawn* (that was the waking up avatar) I wasn't bored. I'll tell you when i'm bored.

*scary smile-thing*

I get the impression someone here is mocking me.

ah fuck it...i can't pretend to be anything at 3 am...

my avatar doesn't talk much either...

it just :sighs: and :evilgrins: and of course looks :sexy:

:lol:

:huh: now I'm even more confused...

I wasn't trying to mock you...

There are just somethings that I shouldn't do before I have my morning coffee....and read threads with actual words instead of smilies and pictures isn't one of them.

*edit to add

My sig is sexy

:yes:

Glad you weren't mocking me. Cos you know, if you were...i'd probably go cry in the corner of...i forgot the name...i knew this wasn't going to work...Satan's Circus...that was the name of the place...

I know what you mean IWasBored. Mine got rather angry with some air conditioner repair people earlier. Well it wanted to anyway. It was all like, "waht do you mean you cant come out for 4 weeks? Its damwell 43 degrees C today, and the middle of summer" filled with many expletives of course. It swears a lot. Its the issues. But yeah, this is a good idea. Dont give up. It might very well continue anyway.

I expect you are off to sleep now, so have a good rest :)

Mine is hot and bothered now

"Its now 12.49 am and still an unbelievable 32.6 degs celcius. The highest temp recorded today was 44.4 degs C and the :censored: bloody :censored: air con packed it sorry arse in. :censored:"

:yell:

Re: Mine is hot and bothered now

Angela Harlem said:
"Its now 12.49 am and still an unbelievable 32.6 degs celcius. The highest temp recorded today was 44.4 degs C and the :censored: bloody :censored: air con packed it sorry arse in. :censored:"

:yell:

*looks at snow outside*
not fair
give me ungodly hot over snow anyday...

and since my avatar is me, this thread is an easy task :yes:

Back
Top Bottom