....talk about the weather - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
97 degrees with a severe storm watch.........wheeeeeee:|

Heh, we're under a severe thunderstorm watch, too. But at least it's cooler here-74 degrees, last I checked.

And we're under a severe thunderstorm warning until 7:30. Looking out my window, I can see dark skies and thunderheads off to our north-there's a storm northwest of here moving northeast.

This is the third severe thunderstorm warning issued for our county within the last couple of hours-the first one was for the southeastern part of our county, then there was one for the east central part, now there's one for the northern part.

Fun *Twirls finger unenthusiastically*.

Angela

imgoingtomelt.jpg

:no:

Urgh, that sounds fun, Queen Bee... Stay cool. Same with everyone else who's gonna be in incredibly hot conditions :hug:.

It's 74 degrees here right now...reasonable temperature. Could see yet another chance of storms this evening. Supposed to have a chance of them tomorrow and Tuesday, too.

And then drier weather comes back in :hyper:!

Angela

Saying another chance of storms later today. But it's not too hot anymore-last I checked our temperature, which was only a little over a half hour ago, it was 73 degrees. I have the windows open-have had them open since last night, 'cause it got down to 45 degrees here for a low...ah, it was so nice. And it's nice now, too. Not too hot, not too cold-just right :).

Supposed to be kinda like this all week-temperatures in the 70s or low 80s, which is pretty reasonable, and lows in the 50s, with the occasional 40s coming in. And later this week, like I said, drier weather comes in, too.

Beautiful :D.

Angela

All those of you who are hot and sweaty right now, you can come here-we've been having the occasional storm for the past week or so, and it's supposed to be much cooler here (a couple of days in the mid 80s, but that's better than mid 90s or 100s, I'd say). Low humidity doesn't hurt, either :). And our lows at night the past few nights-40s and 50s. Any takers?

As for the weather here right now, it's 78 degrees, kinda cloudy out, and they're expecting another chance of some storms this afternoon and evening.

Angela

A tornado watch up in Montana and a tornado watch over in South Dakota. Obviously don't have to worry about the South Dakota one, as that's east of me and that stuff won't hit our area, but the Montana one...a bit too close for comfort to me...hopefully if we get anything tonight, it'll just be like it's been the last week or so-a bit of thunder, a bit of lightning, some rain, a bit of wind. That I could deal with (and hopefully any storms we get won't be 'till after my dad gets home from his remote, as I think it's an outdoor one).

Also, according to the Weather Channel, sounds like tomorrow could be quite the messy day in the middle of the country, too. Hopefully things won't get too bad for anyone out there, either.

But on the upside, some people are gonna get some cooler weather coming in this weekend, so that'll be nice, at least :).

It's 86 degrees here, last I checked, still rather cloudy...and I'm really, really warm right now. Might go turn on our air conditioner soon.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom