....talk about the weather - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still remarkably mild here down by the coast. We didn't need the fans again last night.

The ocean temperature is also cooler this summer. Our Jr. Guards faced jellyfish almost every day.

As will the storms this week, I notice, for you, particularly Thursday. Hope you can get more of that needed rain without any other nasty weather.

It's not supposed to be all that warm here this week-matter of fact, Thursday and Friday our highs are only gonna be in the low 70s 'cause of all our upcoming rain. Today I think low to mid 80s is supposed to be our high here, and we have an isolated storm chance, better chances of those tomorrow and Friday. The weekend looks to be lovely :).

But next week, highs in the upper 80s, so some of our heat'll be returning then.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
As will the storms this week, I notice, for you, particularly Thursday. Hope you can get more of that needed rain without any other nasty weather.

Yeah, that's what the forecasters are saying ... Thursday is supposed to bring us some thunderstorms !! :up:
I guess I'll have to tune in to The Weather Channel later to see if
it could be severe ... maybe we will get a break and JUST get rain !! :wink:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel
But next week, highs in the upper 80s, so some of our heat'll be returning then.

Hopefully, the temperature won't get into the 90's though ... as that's totally too hot then !! :yikes:

Just finished getting a severe thunderstorm ... lotsa thunder, lightning bolts and heavy, heavy downpours of rain !! :yikes:
Glad it's finally over :applaud: Tonight will bring more unstable weather ... hopefully not as severe !!

MsMofoGone said:
Just finished getting a severe thunderstorm ... lotsa thunder, lightning bolts and heavy, heavy downpours of rain !! :yikes:
Glad it's finally over :applaud:

Hehe, that's always the first thought on my mind when a storm's passed through-ah, good, it's over and we're okay. Woohoo! :D.

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
Tonight will bring more unstable weather ... hopefully not as severe !!

That'd be nice, yeah. Hope it's just enough to give you more of that rain you want. And hey, I understand cooler weather shall accompany these storms, so there's another upside :).

It was 68 degrees here last I checked, and that was just within the last hour. Only supposed to get into the low 70s today. Chance of storms today, showers tonight, isolated storm chance tomorrow. Don't think they're expecting any really nasty weather...dare I say that, though, 'cause I was wrong last time...:uhoh:...*Knocks on wood*.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom