....talk about the weather - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, tomorrow's gonna be one of those days that I've mentioned before that I love: 73 for a high, and rain showers :up: :). Thursday's supposed to be pretty cool, too-around 80 or so for the high, and sunny. I can live with that. Unfortunately, though, the heat returns on Friday :madspit:.

Right now, though, it's 72 degrees, and we could see showers and storms at some point and time throughout the night. Nothing major, though.

Angela

Low tonight is 79 ... but still very humid and sticky outside !! :yikes:
I can't stand this heat ... I wish someone would invent "Outside Air Conditioning" ... :wink:
The same goes for the winter, when it's too cold ... how 'bout inventing "Outside Heating" ... :up:

BEAUTIFUL MORNING!!!!! Warm, but not hot, it felt fresh and really nice weather. But by afternoon it was back to rain.

Well, the radar for Illinois does show some rain coming in...hopefully it'll get to your area soon.

We got a few sprinkles here about an hour or so ago, but now the clouds are breaking up and blue sky is peeking through. And it's 57 degrees right now.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccce :yes: :up:.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Well, the radar for Illinois does show some rain coming in...hopefully it'll get to your area soon.

Bring it on !! I can't wait !! :hyper:
The flowers outside my house are really starting to droop ... :sad:
I've even been watering them here and there, but that over abundance of heat is probably what's slowly killing them !! :tsk:
The lawn ... well that's an entirely different story ... green as can be !! :bow:
Thanks to several trees and the overall shade !! :applaud:

The low is now 78 ... still have a few more degrees to go before
we reach the overnight low of 75 ...
Hope that rain is coming here and doesn't miss us !! :wink:

Moonlit_Angel said:
Any rain there yet, MsMofoGone? :).

No rain at all last night ... We were totally missed !! :tsk:
I guess the storms took one look at my town and figured
there wasn't enough rain in their clouds to give us a good drenching ... :shrug:
so the storms skipped our town all together !! :laugh:

Today's supposed to be 89 with another chance for thunderstorms ...
supposedly early morning ones !! :ohmy:
Yeah right, I'll believe it when I feel it !! :wink:

***goes outside waiting for the downpour drench *** ... Nope, not as of yet ... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom