...talk about the weather - part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cloudy and rainy........thunderstorms once in awhile..........it was in the 60's and now a front went through and it is 48 degrees

I live by the delaware river and we had a huge flood the other day. the town's baseball fields are under 5 feet of water----no lie...and we are having more rain today its a good thign im 2 bnlocks from the river cause the people there are having some bad luck unfortunatly

Whoa, 5 feet of water? Yikes. I'd heard that the northeastern U.S. had been getting a lot of rain lately, but...wow.

Heh, mind sending any of it over here to northeastern Wyoming? We're in a SERIOUS drought here-seriously, we're in, like, the extreme category or something.

Anywho, right now, it's in the 50s and partly cloudy here. But how's this for an interesting upcoming forecast for our area:

Tomorrow: Upper 60s, chance of a late afternoon/evening thunderstorm.
Saturday: Low to mid 50s, late afternoon/evening rain showers.
Sunday: Upper 40s, morning rain/snow mix.
Monday: Low 60s, sunny.

:huh:...

Angela

It looks like our standard early summer weather is here.

Partly cloudy in the morning giving way to sunshine in the afternoon - highs in the mid 70's.

Lather, rinse, repeat

This morning it was warm with a cool breeze

Then it snowed

Sunny again

Hailstones

It's currently sunny-ish again with slight overcast

It has brightened up a good deal!

It is now sunny&the sky is blue with a little white cloud. YAY! :wink:

another beautiful day! It's only going to get better too! I don't care if it rains at all because everything will be nice and green. No snow or cold for at least 5-6 months :drool: :drool: :drool:

40 some degrees here and mostly cloudy (but the clouds look really cool-they've got this pinkish/purpleish thing going on while the sun's setting...it's pretty. I love it when the clouds look like that :up: :)). We actually had a dusting of snow on the ground this morning (but it's all melted since then).

Angela

the weather is fucking perfect up in Green Bay. i went golfing and got sunburnt. there's not a better feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom