...talk about the weather - part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time my family checked the temperature, which was earlier this morning, it was 30 degrees outside. And I don't think it's changed much since then-it's still very chilly in here. We also had some snow flurries this morning, too. Bet my sister never imagined she'd see snow on her birthday :p.

Angela

Clouds have all disappeared-now there's a lovely blue sky outside, and the sun's setting, and it looks all nice.

Still cold, though-got into the upper 30s for a high today. My dad was checking out the averages for this area for this time of year-we are waaaaaaaay below average for this time of year temperature-wise. But that'll all change later this week-supposed to warm back up into the 60s and stuff.

Angela

The sun is out! It's still a bit chilly for May in the Sunbelt, the high is only about 70. We'll be getting above 80 soon, then it will be time for air conditioning.

Looked outside earlier, looks like it rained last night/early this morning. It's 55 degrees and cloudy right now. Supposed to get up around 70 or so, I think today, and we're supposed to see thunderstorms today and tonight. Sounds like we could see some heavy rain with them, too, which is actually a good thing, 'cause that'll really help with the drought problem. And seeing as it's supposed to rain pretty much all week, too, that's definitely gonna help.

Angela

It was mostly dry&sunny here in Glasgow today, but it started raining later in the afternoon! Little bit chilly too! Ouch! :no:

Still raining. No storms yet, though. Didn't get all that warm today (was actually supposed to get near 60 degrees, not 70)-got up to about 55 degrees and the temperature's been slowly falling ever since. So it's been a cold, gray, drizzy day.

Which is fine with me. I like days like that :).

Angela

I just saw the forecast. Its going to be in the low 70s next week! Too bad there's going to be thundershowers on Wednesday, but I'm hoping warm weather has finally shown up around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom