...talk about the weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still warm here-got into the low 70s here today. But a cold front's gonna come through tomorrow and we'll get back into more comfortable, seasonal temperatures, thank god.

Unfortunately, with said cold front will come some nasty thunderstorms tomorrow in this area of the country. :(. Here's hoping the worst of it misses us. *Crosses fingers* :uhoh:...

This is why I am not a fan of spring.

Angela

Ah, what a difference a weekend makes. Last week I was sitting here trying to find a means of staying cool because of all the warm weather.

Now today it's 54 degrees, last time I checked, and I actually have a sweatshirt on and a couple of blankets on me, because I'm kinda chilly. There's a few rain showers off to the northwest, too-those might hit us today, but nothing really big.

And yay-we missed out on the really nasty stuff on Saturday! :).

Angela

A gorgeous day in the mid-seventies here near Seattle. Of course, tomorrow brings chilly rain, but days like this give us Northwesterners hope.

Today beautiful-60 degrees
Tommorrow-icky, in the 40s
Wed.-Horrid, upper 30s and snow flurries
Going the wrong way.......Did I miss a memo saying we were going back to winter?!?!

The weather is sunny and warm right now...but I'm not. Mr. BAW is taking wayyyyyy too long on the golf course and I'm hungry damnit :grumpy:

Today was beautful...sunny, only in the lower 50s, but it was better than the snow we had two days ago :mad:

my favourite time...autumn :)
the weather has just been perfect lately, there's moisture about, it's not too hot or cold, the days aren't too short, the mozzie numbers have declined, the cicadas have shut up( that's kinda weather related)
let me see
13.3 degrees C. overnight
to 25.3 degrees C. right now
scattered cloud, no wind

autumn:heart:

After a whole nasty week of rain and cold, it's beautiful and sunny. Well... not now because it's almost 3am but.... :wink:

It's supposed to reach 80? here by Monday! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom