...talk about the weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the hottest March 22nd in history (in Perth) yesterday. Yeuk.

A/c fixed now. The plumbers are all booked until Wednesday. I nearly got to the point of offering myself to plumbers but fortunately one took cash and would fix it NOW. :hyper:

There's NO snow in MN now :dance: The weather is supposed to get into the 50's this week :hyper: I hate winter so damn bad! I'm so happy the snow is gone and no more freezing cold temperatures!!!!

MN...
there is TOO snow. and i don't even live that far from the cities. i had to ditch the other day so water could run down the driveway. we still have a crap load of snow. it's fairly nice out this morning, though. it's not as windy as it has been the past couple days. yeah, i'm excited about the warm up. i have some basketball games at the U to go to, and a dinner party to throw... it should be awesome...

Last edited:
Mirrorball2606 said:
MN...
there is TOO snow. and i don't even live that far from the cities. i had to ditch the other day so water could run down the driveway. we still have a crap load of snow. it's fairly nice out this morning, though. it's not as windy as it has been the past couple days. yeah, i'm excited about the warm up. i have some basketball games at the U to go to, and a dinner party to throw... it should be awesome...

a crap load of snow? :hmm: interesting because from my window there's not a drop. Where exactly in MN do you live?

It's warming up here in Washington, DC today. Tomorrow will be nice tho cos it'll be 60. :drool: Almost summer time. I'm tired of all this cold weather :madspit:

Mirrorball2606 said:

i live about thirty - forty miles N of the Twin Cities

that's probably why you see snow and I don't. I live about 10 minutes outside of downtown Mpls. and I work close to the Mall of America. There's no snow around here and I'm very happy about it. :yes:

I so would love some cold weather right now. It's after midnight here, and last time I checked, our temperature was 68 freakin' degrees Fahrenheit. It's so incredibly warm in here...I can't stand it. I turned on the fan, which helps a little bit, but not much (can't believe I'm turning on a fan in March). I don't like it when it's still this warm late at night.

*Looks at her blankets* Guess I won't be needing those tonight.

Angela

beli said:

What is this please? A really big shopping centre?

yes!

It's the largest shopping center in the US. It has Camp Snoopy, an amusement park, in the middle of it all complete with a roller coaster and tons of other rides. There's 4 department stores and hundreds of specialty shops, Lego land, an underwater world with exotic fish, there's a movie theater, nightclubs, tons of restaurants....I could go on. It's huge but I guess I must be used to the size since I go there quite a bit. It doesn't seem all that big or impressive to me anymore :huh:

go to http://www.mallofamerica.com if you want to see more.

Last edited:
:D It's 60 degrees outside...the 7 day forecast says 50's & 60's. There's rain coming too! I love Spring rain. :hyper:

:reject: I just hate Winter so bad that I'm just a little on the hysterical side that it's SPRING and it's beautiful out.

in MN stupid weather... it's supposed to be nice out, my friends told me...
but,no, i'm looking outside right now and it's raining and i hear thunder and it's dark and i hate when it's like this because it makes me be lazy and tired, and i have sooo much stuff to do for my dinner party...
it's raining. i hate rain.

The threat of rain has cleared for Mrs. Edge's landing tonight in LA; she and BAW will head south to San Diego until Sunday pm where its 70's...then Monday, Tuesday and Weds., they bake in the Palm Springs sun under clear skies and temps of 90 to 102....

They'll be beet red by the end of the next week! :eek:

THE HEAT IS ON............................

LOCAL AREA FORECAST

The heat is on
At the start of March, Valley residents scrambled to find ways to remain cool during record-breaking temperatures that left residents repeating the same question: "What happened to spring?"

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom