...talk about the weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in knoxville over the weekend, and they had 4 inches of snow on Thursday, and it was near 60 on Saturday! :up:

Indeed there is. We've already had some tornado warnings here in Oklahoma. It is headed our way. :|

Yeah, I've been watching the whole thing unfold down in Oklahoma and Texas today. :tsk:. Oklahoma City in another tornado watch-gee, what else is new? My sister's boyfriend lives in Oklahoma, and he's in one of the tornado watches, too, so...kinda scary. And they just showed a live shot from Dallas earlier-the camera was shaking 'cause of the wind and everything.

So glad I am not down there right now. Stay safe, everyone who lives in that area. :hug:.

We're getting rain here, too, but that's all it is-rain. It's in the upper 30s, so it's a chilly, drizzly day. We do have a flood watch from tonight on through tomorrow, though, 'cause some of the rain could be heavy at times (thankfully, my family doesn't live in an area where flooding is overly likely, so we should be okay. Basically, anybody who lives near the river or in the lower parts of town (my town is very hilly) is who's most likely to be affected).

Angela

Its 83 degrees at 4:15 in the afternoon...in MARCH! It was raining a week ago. Crazy California weather :der:

Crazy weather here today. At one point it was 61 degrees, and then gradually started cooling down toward late afternoon, and then all of a sudden, bam, the wind came up and it was 45 degrees and we had some light rain showers come through. :shrug:. It's quiet now-wind's calmed down and everything. It's just chilly.

And the weather's gonna fluctuate like that all through this next week.

Ah, to live in Nebraska in March...

Angela

Today, it was beautiful and warm. It's been about 70 degrees for two days.

So I wore a light dress shirt and took my denim jacket as a precaution. I even went to get lunch at 10:30 and it was nice. Not a cloud in the sky. By a mere half hour later, when I went to class, it had turned overcast, with icy wind. :|

Only in Colorado.

It was 80 on Friday, and it snowed like mad Sunday and Monday. Yep, that's the shit we get here :|

Today it was stinking hot. Its 7:30pm and its still stinking hot. Tomorrow, Sunday it will be 42 C (107.6 F) and then:

MEDIUM RANGE FORECAST FOR PERTH FOR:
Monday : Fine. Very hot. Min: 22 Max: 40 (104 F)
Tuesday : Fine. Very hot. Min: 23 Max: 40 (104 F)
Wednesday : Fine, cooler. Min: 23 Max: 30

I dont know who decides its 'fine'. F$%^ing hot is NOT fine with me, thank you very much.

:drool: :heart: It is Spring time here in Atlanta, which in my opinion the most beautiful season here. :heart: I love the spring flowers, the weather but I can do without the pollen.

anyhow, it is 80 degrees and sunny today! :D

beli said:
Today it was stinking hot. Its 7:30pm and its still stinking hot. Tomorrow, Sunday it will be 42 C (107.6 F) and then:

MEDIUM RANGE FORECAST FOR PERTH FOR:
Monday : Fine. Very hot. Min: 22 Max: 40 (104 F)
Tuesday : Fine. Very hot. Min: 23 Max: 40 (104 F)
Wednesday : Fine, cooler. Min: 23 Max: 30

I dont know who decides its 'fine'. F$%^ing hot is NOT fine with me, thank you very much.

Ugh. Not fun at all (107 degrees tomorrow? Yeouch).

It got pretty warm here yesterday-got into the low 70s. Then we had a cold front move through last night, so now today it's very windy and the temperatures are in the 60s, but it's nice out. Supposed to be chilly tomorrow and Monday, but then stay in the 50s and 60s all week, with occasional rain showers coming through every couple days or so. So all in all, not a bad forecast. :).

Angela

Its beautiful here; nice enough that I'm stuck in the office for the next 4 days trying to catch up on reports....supposed to change next weekend just in time for BAW and Mrs. Edge to enjoy their desert vacation getaway....lucky duckies!! :(

I get to stay home with the kids! yeah :yes:

its been hot here

40 degrees celcius today
41 tomorrow
37 the day after

thank god there has not been any humidity

which is strange because the really hot weather usually ends by the middle of march and april onwards is just rain until november or thereabouts

CrashedCarDriver said:
which is strange because the really hot weather usually ends by the middle of march and april onwards is just rain until november or thereabouts

Yep. I dont know whats going on either. Hope it ends soon. My airconditioner died yesterday and I couldnt get any to fix it. Do you have airconditioning Crashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom