...talk about the weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Hot Hot.

I finally saw sense today and went swimming, which was deliciously cool. But I had to get out ... and now I am far too hot again. 35 degrees celcius predicted for today, 38 for the next 4 days :(

After yesterday when Western Power (ie the electrical company. We only have one. Its government owned) pulled the plug on most of the power supply on one of the hottest days of the year, today our Premier fired the CEO and the Chairman of Western Power :ohmy:

Whoa, Gallop finally did something useful. Hopeful this will mean we will have electricity throughout the rest of February, the hottest month of the year. I just about threw up yesterday it was so hot. If the morons do it again, Im going home. At least I can strip off at home.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaark!!!!!!!!!!!! the weather forecast for Brisbane and surrounding areas this weekend is 40+, what is up with the weather lately?????? this weekend is going to be intense, i'm so glad I just got the air con re-gassed in my car last week:wink:

It finally rained here today!!! Sort of, it was more like a 10 minute drizzle then rain but we will take anything we can get. Its dropped the temperature markedly. We can all think now!

Weather update for me

Sunny today and Saturday, highs of 10 C, rain on Sunday.

The North East (North America) got hit by a big ugly storm. How is everybody doing?

We are now getting the rainfall we deserve!!! supposed to be wet for the next 7 days...the weather had been so nice, it even made it to 87 in Riverside on Tuesday; I need to put my sunblock away! :(

The weather has turned beautiful on us. Yesterday it was only 27 C. (or 80.6F or 273 Kelvin or 540 Rankine, what the hell is Rankine?) Todays looking the same so this evening we are going to have a picnic at the Praque Chamber Orchestra in the tulip park concert thingie. La, la, la, life is good.

hey Atlanta is back in the grey. cold winter conditions that we are used to having. :up: :wink: now there is a threat of snow and ice tonight! :mad:

SPRING BETTER GET HERE FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as most of you know CA has been drenched for the past 24 hours with sporadic showers through the weekend....

What better time do the BAW's decide to have their Heater and A/C replaced???? More streamlined, cost-effective units instead of those two dinosaurs that came with the home...

Yep; the guys got here yesterday before the storm and worked till 6 p.m.; said they needed a few more hours...it was blanket, sweaters and jackets for us last night! typical, workers said that they'd be here at 7:30 a.m. to finish the job...they called at 10 to say they were on their way....this place is cold!!!!

Oh, the A.C. will go in later this week; hell, they could wait till June at this rate!

Last edited:
44.gif

Temperatura: 29?C
Sensaci?n t?rmica: 29?C
Humedad relativa: 45%

Viento: 9 km/h - Direcci?n: Norte
Visibilidad:10 km.
Presi?n: 1009.8 hectopascales

I am roasting.... :|

Justified said:
It SNOWED 2 inches in Atlanta today and the city shut down! :lmao:

I think they also do that in Washington DC, somes for as 'little' as that amount. :lmao: :lmao:

The one time I went to DC in the winter, it was supposed to snow the *day after I left* {my 2 day stay}. I was sleeping at one of my cousin's-by-marraige mother's house in George-Town. When I got up that morning it had *already been snowing strongly with 2 inches* as the so far then. I had no boots etc :grumpy:

By afternoon, I was bopping around on the Metro, 'swimming' past the goverment workers who'd been let out for the day by about 2PM. By the end of the day it was 6 inches +! I did manage to have a "Beautiful Day" after all, though!

It's around the 30's now in NYC. We had a dusting >thank goodness, that's all< of snow yestereday. Though we still have some of the 6 inches we got last week...were are entering a ? s day warming :happy: {50s!} trend, no percep predicted, at least, so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom