...talk about the weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been so beautiful all week!!!! 30's and 40's with no snow!!!

I think it's going to snow tomorrow but if the warm weather continues it should melt quickly. We don't have too much of the 8-10 we got last week!!!! :D

:uhoh:
Uh, there's white stuff falling from the sky where I am...
It's not supposed to do that here...
Southerners just can not handle this sort of thing. We all get in our cars and start skidding around doing "donuts" on the expressway in a futile attempt to buy milk and bread at the store...

Well, we HAD snow last night... for about an hour... and then it turned back into ice pellets. It has been "pelleting" all night and the trees are frozen. I'm hoping I don't have to work today because of this. Driving on ice scares the crap out of me.
I hate ice. Snow is great but ice sucks the big one.

Edit: 10 minutes later... and it's snowing again. This is just ugly.:mad:

Last edited:
It's not snowing here, but it's brutally cold by Sunbelt standards. We had a freeze last night. I don't know what the temp is now, but it's too damn cold. It was warmer in bed.

Ice

all of the white and wet looking stuff in this photo is all ICE. :mad:
342%3A246723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3DXROQDF%3E232376363379%3Bot1lsi

The weather!! Ack!! I'd say Melbourne has the most varied weather during the summer. It's hot, it's cold, it hails, it rains, it bakes...

Unbelievable really, a couple of days ago I had an ice pack strapped to my back, the last few days I've needed a heat just to go outside!! It's like winter at the moment!! Brrr, freezing. :huh:

Warm and sunny, warm and sunny and just for a change sunny and warm:wink:

Current temperature: 24 degrees C (75.2 degrees F)

I love the rain and it is raining like crazy in So Cali. I feel like i am back east, which i have never been. I will be in May , NYC here I come!:wink:

'Tis 22 degrees F here...we're supposed to have a chance of some snow late tonight and tomorrow morning.

Our winter's been a strange one...we get some snow, it's cold for a few days, then it warms up into the 40s, sometimes even 50s (and this was happening in January, too, during our typically coldest month out of the 12) and the snow melts (much to my dismay), then it cools down again and we get snow, and the cycle continues on like that. No exception this week, either.

Angela

it's snowing :hyper:

excuse my excitement, i'm south african living in london, we dont see snow much snow where i come from
yay!!!

It snowed a bit here today, I'm getting sick of it, can't wait for the spring to come. I'm going to London on March 17th, certainly NOT hoping to see more snow there as well :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom