...talk about the weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have FREEZING rain right now :yikes:

Hang in there fah and all Vancouverites!

arw9797 said:
the temperature is comfortable but now it's snowing. :mad:

I'll take the snow over the cold any day.
Deal!!!!!! I'll send ya the 7-11 inches of snow we are supposed to get Fri-Sat.

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

Deal!!!!!! I'll send ya the 7-11 inches of snow we are supposed to get Fri-Sat.

well thankfully there isn't any freezing cold below zero weather right now to trade with you. Last week I would have! :D

It is a beautiful day in N. Georgia.
16928Jan162005-med.jpg

arw9797 said:
8 inches in 8 hours :drool:

And snows like this are THE reason I haven't moved to the Twin Cities area yet!!! I've visited it and I love it, except for the thought of driving any sort of distance in snowy weather!

A short jaunt, like I currently have to the train station or the local library where I work, is doable. But anything more ambitious makes me very very nervous!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
*looks out window, groans

I freaking HATE winter. :down:

*moves to CA

My last post was due to watching FoxNews...it had storm coverage including Michigan and yes, I thought of you stumbling, slipping and slidding all over the wet stuff....stay warm and dry,.. you'll get to CA soon enough! :)

Mr. BAW said:

My last post was due to watching FoxNews...it had storm coverage including Michigan and yes, I thought of you stumbling, slipping and slidding all over the wet stuff....stay warm and dry,.. you'll get to CA soon enough! :)

Thanks, Rick. I left the house once today, to take out the garbage, and the snow was up to my knees! :no:

California.... :drool:

Mr. BAW said:

Shovel hard and fast...then run back inside...:staywarm:

That's a good idea, but rather difficult, considering the fact that my arms are like twigs. :sad: I get exhausted within minutes. Shovelling hard and fast would probably kill me.

STUPID SNOW!

I shovelled my roof today. It took over an hour and I did not stop once. Up here snow starts falling in late September and doesn't start to melt until late April if we're lucky. I need a roofblower too.

doctorwho said:
Fortunately, I only have a driveway to shovel - maybe some stairs.

You know, they make these things called snowblowers... :wink:

I LOVE SNOW!!
Multi task hairdryer/snowblower :up:

BraunFuturePro2000.jpg

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom