...talk about the weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally have rain in So. CA...that's right, our small OC town registered 2" rain Saturday night into Sunday...we really need it across the CA area and we're off to a great start....it rained most of the afternoon today and between 2 to 6" is due in So. CA mountains over the next 48 hours....Wow!!!!

It really gripes me how the evening news calls this a rainpour and "Storm 2004".... my god, what about those folks in Florida,,,this is a piss....anyway, we've got our rubbers on!!!! :wink:

Oh, I am so happy that we have rain!! I am in the San Fernando Valley. I can't believe some people in Californa still complain about the rain! We have not had rain in 6 months. I am loving it! People out here are really spoiled when it comes to weather.

Mr. BAW said:
We finally have rain in So. CA...that's right, our small OC town registered 2" rain Saturday night into Sunday...we really need it across the CA area and we're off to a great start....it rained most of the afternoon today and between 2 to 6" is due in So. CA mountains over the next 48 hours....Wow!!!!

It really gripes me how the evening news calls this a rainpour and "Storm 2004".... my god, what about those folks in Florida,,,this is a piss....anyway, we've got our rubbers on!!!! :wink:

Think of the ruined detail jobs for Mercedes SUVs!!! Think of the ruined Italian leather shoes!! Think of the hairstyles ruined by wind and rain!!! There is hardship here in SoCal!!! People are confronting puddles!!! :yikes:

You must be refering to you and all your lawyer buddies...:lol:

Can't make it from the parking lot into the private club...always expecting we peons to open your doors....BOOOOO!!!!!

We regular people do suffer....:yikes:

nbcrusader said:
We're all poor in-house slobs here....

LOL.......

Well, its Weds. a.m., steady rainfall from last night;;we're a little higher than the rest of the area. nice run 'off...tri-level home with nice yard drainage...so far, so good!

Its been nice working from the house except tomorrow I've got a Palm Springs run but it should be clear....

We're about to get hit hard...No. CA got very wet for past two days and its totally cloudy now in So. CA; I expect this to hit this evening into tomorrow...I'm off the rest of the week so everything is good :up:

OC just received a flash flood warning covering all of the county and points north, east and south into San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego county until 2 a.m. 3 more hours and its coming down hard....:yikes:

Maybe I should not have wished for that pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom