Talk about a GREAT day....how was yours?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
*u2 related day*

WOOHOOOOOO I got my 7th article (in 2 months) in the newspaper today...i got 2 in todays paper one of them was about u2 and they even put a Bono picture in it for me AND they are going to give me money.....wooohooooo wooohooooo, i think thats pretty good for a 16 year old
biggrin.gif

And in Eng my friend was moaning cus she has to learn how to sing SBS i jumped round and said oooh i can teach you it..i even know the rattle and hum SBS off by heart, my other friend growled and did this
rolleyes.gif
and moaned do NOT get her started on U2 grrr but my eng teacher overheard and he was talking about the great poets and musicians that came from ireland and then he said oh yes u2-a great irish band, and we had a biiiiiiig long convo about them, my most enjoyable english claass of the year
biggrin.gif
and then @ lunchtime me and my friend sang Discotheque and SBS...i had a fun day

Well that was my day...how was yours?

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 02-05-2002).]

LOL BV!!

Well mine personally was shite, I near had 6 accidents today going down round Dublin Road and Great Viccy Street......like I was drivin out-of-sync, and just been quite forgetful......in general its a sign, I hate my job yet am scared to attend interviews.............
frown.gif

Actually not great at all. Which is a pain because things have been going very well for me recently. Besides getting over a sickness and having my hand inexplicably sore, today it's me and my girlfriend's 2 month anniversary.. which would be happy except that she's really sick and i feel so useless.

Originally posted by SkeeK:
Actually not great at all. Which is a pain because things have been going very well for me recently. Besides getting over a sickness and having my hand inexplicably sore, today it's me and my girlfriend's 2 month anniversary.. which would be happy except that she's really sick and i feel so useless.

aaaaw
frown.gif

This has been my first good day in....*cough*.....a VERY long time
biggrin.gif

I haven't had a good day in a while. I just alternate between being sad and apologetic to frustrated and pissed off.

------------------
Maybe I'm too young
To keep good love from going wrong
But tonight
You're on my mind
So you never know

Back
Top Bottom