Take these colors of my imagination and DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I agree with you on the catholic church....my whole family's catholic but i've been really distancing myself from the church these past few years....
Come to think of it...I haven't been to sunday mass in almost a year...:hmm:

^^ Last time I went was Christmas and I have to go tomorrow for my cousin's son's Christening

^ Just a few religous nutjobs, can;'t support same-sex marriage, homosexual couples adpoting, mixed marriages(religous wise) without getting some attacks

oh ok...yeah...i have a hard time w/ my feelings about that, but i support everyone elses opinions....

^i was never raised religiously, but just listening to and watching so many people who are into organized religion turns me off of the whole thing...i have no issues with believing in god, because i do myself, but i think that organized religion tends to be a little cult like and i just don't like it

i hope i'm not offending anyone on the board though...

^^^ I argue me beliefs, but something I never try to do is force me beliefs on them, unlike some religous people and atheists

^^ Don't worry about offending people, free speech. I used to try to hide me beliefs when talking to Kate, I still don't show them much when talking to her. But I will never pretend they are not there, she is fine with my beliefs and I am fine with her beliefs(Or lack of belief)

^ Bye :wave:

vivalapopedge said:
^^:wave: :hug: Bye OBOL

^I won't be for long, I am so sick :barf:

Do I get to hear your voice now John? :hyper:

Sorry to hear you're still sick

I will try to record an one sentence rant about me computer :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom