Take these colors of my imagination and DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
circa1992 said:

I wasnt lurking :madspit: I was readying Hemingway (for school) :yuck:!

I was just kidding since you're usually lurking and all :wink: and I like Hemingway :reject: which book are you reading?

love_u2_adam said:
^but i love black dresses!!!:laugh:

are they as pretty as this red one?:

dress0zx.jpg

onebloodonelife said:

I was just kidding since you're usually lurking and all :wink: and I like Hemingway :reject: which book are you reading?

He's putting me to sleep :yawn:

We have to read Old Man and the Sea :yuck: And make a Dialetical Notebook on it :grumpy:

^^yeah, i haven't read that one because i've heard that it's boring :lol:

if it makes you feel better, we have to write a 5 page research paper on an author and critically analyze his/her writing style

onebloodonelife said:
zoot, you might want to ask about getting an acid level test done, it's not invasive or anything, they just have you swallow some stuff, then take x-rays of your stomach and esophagus...does the nexium help at all?

yeah, I read about those tests on some website.. they make you swallow a white liquid or something which coats your esophagus and helps show any problematic points on the X-ray.

:hmm: Maybe I'll have to suggest it to my doc.. cos he seems to be at his own sweet pace in trying to get to the problem! :banghead:

OMG.. LMP :lmao:!!!

^^^i was lucky in that my doc did testing and everything really quickly, which was nice because now i know what's wrong

^^our research paper was supposed to be on anything we wanted (my topic was going to be music's effect on political issues) but our teacher got behind and made us do this instead :grumpy:

circa1992 said:

He's putting me to sleep :yawn:

We have to read Old Man and the Sea :yuck: And make a Dialetical Notebook on it :grumpy:

:barf:

I can barely take reading boring books, but it's worse when you have to do a worthless project.

<is going to go and eat, then babysit my cousins

:wave: :hug:

zoot, i hope your doc figures everything out :hug:

LemonMacPhisto said:

:barf:

I can barely take reading boring books, but it's worse when you have to do a worthless project.

:yes: For every 10 pages, we are supposed to write 3 things from the book that we didn't understand or found interesting. The we have to write out reaction to that, and get a friend to write a reaction to our reaction. :rant:

My mom told me to write in the my reaction part, "I believe that this is a dumb/stupid, worthless assignment on a boring/meaningless book. I think that it is wroiong that you are making us do this. That is my reaction to this book." :lmao: But I'm too good a student to do that :wink:

circa1992 said:

:yes: For every 10 pages, we are supposed to write 3 things from the book that we didn't understand or found interesting. The we have to write out reaction to that, and get a friend to write a reaction to our reaction. :rant:

My mom told me to write in the my reaction part, "I believe that this is a dumb/stupid, worthless assignment on a boring/meaningless book. I think that it is wroiong that you are making us do this. That is my reaction to this book." :lmao: But I'm too good a student to do that :wink:

:lol:

you should do that, if you do, I'll throw a nickel in your general direction.

LemonMacPhisto said:

what about this Brick?
brick9ku.jpg

It is my true love :wink:

I ever to come clean with you all, I am really a old catholic priest, leaving on a island, who is really atheist has a massive drink problem, and my favourite words are "Feck, drink, arse, girls" :wink: joking

love_u2_adam said:
ohhh i have teacher parent night tonight:shifty: but im not going and my parents aren't ether:hahahahah:

^^^:lmao:so many memories with that guy!!!!

yessss, way to be a good student :up:

:wink:

I used to call it Parent Teacher Beating when I was a kid.. cos of all the arguments that would break out between the parents who defended their kids to the death and the teachers who complained. :wink:

< Had parent teacher meeting today

My accounting teacher, told me parents I should do accounting at third level, and my History teacher said I should do it with Histort :wink:

Zootlesque said:
I used to call it Parent Teacher Beating when I was a kid.. cos of all the arguments that would break out between the parents who defended their kids to the death and the teachers who complained. :wink:

I love when that happens

"MY KID IS GOOD, AND BLAHBLAHBLAH"

when that kid is the Class Stoner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom