Take these colors of my imagination and DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tsk:....people. Why can't they just be more open-minded and accepting?

^^hey oneblood! :wave:

^^ I know

Maybe if the people saying this crap, knew someone who was homosexual they would understand they are not different at all

Last edited:
trafficfly.gif

edgefly.gif

The edge one may be going a little too fast...I'm tempted to slow it down a bit..:hmm:

Ohh great some religous nut, is now going on about how the world will end because of this(homosexuality)

How about this, God makes all people(by his logic), people are born homosexual, therefore God wants homosexuals

^^ yeah I made 'em :reject: :shh: I'm shy

^ ok then I'll leave 'em like that ....

<I only have ten more days of this software people....what else should I make

hey is the thread about the tour being cancelled closed off or something, I left it on last night in order to pickup where I let off, and I just clicked hte next page, and it's etlling me I need to be a premium member to see the page, but I AM a premium member

^even if it's closed, you should be able to read it...did you try refreshing the page, then going to the next page?

yeah...all of it took me to that page...but I just saw that it filled up...so I wonder if they just got rid of it because there's no archive for general tour discussion is there? Oh well I wa sonly reading it to see if there was any news....but i'm sure one of you will tell me if there is :wink:

onebloodonelife said:
^^i like your logic john

At least someone does, I swear a lot of people who claim to be Christian(Which is someone who follows Christ's teaching), seem to preach the exact opposite of what Christ did

< Just had dinner, steak and chips :wink:

^isn't that annoying? that's why i don't follow organized religion...people are just hypocrites

<is waiting for my dad to come back with my pasta salad for lunch

ok...I believe next shall be..........................................

Er...

Pick

Stuck in a moment (UK)
Stuck in a moment (US)

Stay

Numb

Discotheque

onebloodonelife said:
^isn't that annoying? that's why i don't follow organized religion...people are just hypocrites

I have been told I am going to hell, but I would still claim I am Christian, in the sense that I believe in and try to follow Christ's teaching, but I feel organised religions are just hypocrites, even the Catholic church which I was reached in I feel is a compeltely sexist organisation

I remember an Atheist said this on a the board I am on "You know what, by definitions I am more Christian than you. You only belief because you fear death, not because you agree with the teachings. You know what I respect Christ, he was a very wise man, who taught a brilliant message, even though he was a nutjob"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom