Take one- Free- PLEASE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
My local Burger King had a hard time getting rid of all those Backstreet Boys CD's and videos! When they first came out you had to buy something to get one and then pay extra. Well, they must not have gone over too well, because last Spring they had all 4 CD's and the video in Easter baskets trying to sell them for $10. When they didn't go, they lowered the price to $5. I thought that was the end of them.

But earlier this week I went in there for breakfast and saw a plastic tub with 3 tapes in it with a sign that said "Free- take one please!" I took one, just for a hoot, or to give somebody as a joke or a white elephant gift. An old man who eats there every day told me they'd had the CD's too and it took 3 days to get rid of them! I asked him if he took one and he said "No!" The lady behind the counter said the giveaway was on its 4th day and they were finally getting rid of them. Even free, it took that long. She said it was 'pitiful' how unwanted The Backstreet Boys were. I asked her if they were washed up and she said they must be.

So another prefab fad bites the dust as U2 lives on and on. Just thought some of you might think this was as funny as I did.

*gloat* :D :wink: :laugh:

LMAO!! :lmao: That's it, they should have given away a free burger with each free CD or tape and they might have gone the first day! Unless the sight and sound of BSB would ruin everyone's appetite! :eeklaugh:

that is actually quite funny. i heard bsb were coming out with an album in the near future. it should be interesting to see how well it sells.

I dont get the making fun of boybands thing

They werent that bad

:shrug:

:|

that's really funny

you'd have t pay me to take one though...actually, i would have taken a cd just to chuck it upside a wall and try to shatter it, that's fun

That is very pleasant to hear. It is my view that Britney and all the boy bands are over, hence why Justin Timberlake didn't waste any time going for a solo career.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom