Take Me Slow Dancing...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^^I'm not sure if I should take the honors classes that I was recommended for :shrug: I think I might be leaning towards declinging them....I'm not sure what to do though :|

< is taking Music Theory 1 and 2 next year or senior year. I want to major in music. I'm already top saxophone at my school so I'm striving to be the school band geek. :lol:

^^^ You should take the Honors classes. It'll look great on your college application, and it'll keep you from being bored in school.

Last edited:
i really like my APUSH teacher too, he's insane, but a great teacher. the books we've read so far are the scarlet letter :yuck: not a fan of Hawthorne, he's too wordy and vague and the narrative of the life of frederick douglass :drool: amazing autobiography, then next quarter we get to read the jungle :hyper: i've wanted to read it for awhile now...

onebloodonelife said:
i really like my APUSH teacher too, he's insane, but a great teacher. the books we've read so far are the scarlet letter :yuck: not a fan of Hawthorne, he's too wordy and vague and the narrative of the life of frederick douglass :drool: amazing autobiography, then next quarter we get to read the jungle :hyper: i've wanted to read it for awhile now...

how old are you :shocked: we are doing the same exact stuff!!! :hyper:

^^:yes: take as many honors courses as you can! we don't really have many, so that's why i'm considering doing PSEO, because it looks good and i'll get college credits and save money in the long run

^^turned 16 in oct., but i'm a junior, i got accepted to enter kindergarten a year early

^^read huck finn too :yes: crap! my teacher just went on and on about metaphors and allusions, but i got an A on the test!

^^^can't find my book, but i think it's "american history", so original, it's got a salmon-ish colored cover

^^my english teacher is really good if you take the time to listen to her, i started out really bad in that class (fallacies :madspit:) but i've gotten A's on all of the tests since just from listening (and sparknotes)

^^^we read to kill a mockingbird as freshman, but i didn't really appreciate it very much, :hmm: i really should go back and read it again sometime

Back
Top Bottom