Take Me Slow Dancing...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^A project on the element lead....we have to design an atomic model of some sort and fill out like a six page thing and have at least 6 sources for each question (and there's like a zillion questions) :scream:

circa1992 said:
^A project on the element lead....we have to design an atomic model of some sort and fill out like a six page thing and have at least 6 sources for each question (and there's like a zillion questions) :scream:

awww, were doing partical model of mater stuff, god if i have to do that and listen 2 my stupid teacher talk im going 2 die:mad: :scream:

onebloodonelife said:
^^when's this whole thing due?

Oh...and we're supposed to make like this huge brochure describing it

Part of it's due next week and then the other part is due the week after that :scream: and it was just assigned on friday :yuck:

^at least the whole thing isn't due tomorrow or something...i'm a huge procrastinator, i was supposed to read "the crucible" over christmas break and still haven't, read 4 chapters for AP U.S. history, and write a speech on dissent by tomorrow and the only thing i've started is the speech :scream:

^^^^thanks!! :happy:
^^^physics :yuck: i'm still not sure what science class i'm going to take next year, i'm considering going PSEO (it's a program where i can take college classes and my high school pays for it)

onebloodonelife said:
^at least the whole thing isn't due tomorrow or something...i'm a huge procrastinator, i was supposed to read "the crucible" over christmas break and still haven't, read 4 chapters for AP U.S. history, and write a speech on dissent by tomorrow and the only thing i've started is the speech :scream:

I'm taking APUSH next year. I hope we get to read The Crucible. I've really wanted to read it. :nerd:

onebloodonelife said:
^^^^thanks!! :happy:
^^^physics :yuck: i'm still not sure what science class i'm going to take next year, i'm considering going PSEO (it's a program where i can take college classes and my high school pays for it)

I think I'm going to take earth science....I was recommended for honors bio but I hate science as it is, so I think I'm going to decline it

^the crucible is for english, but i really, really like APUSH, but then again i'm kind of a :nerd:

^^i really like bio, so i probably would have taken it, but we only have the basic course, damn the small school! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom